Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 23, 2004

World of Warcraft is an MMORPG that takes place in Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft universe. At its peak, it boasted a player base of over 12.5 million subscribers, making it the most popular MMO of all time.

Anybody else start playing again with the new patch?

CowMuffins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By CowMuffins

I haven't played in a while, but that new water man. Oh that water. 

I've started playing with some friends I have, we're all trying to get to 80 before Cataclysm comes out. The new talent trees look really nice, and a lot of the skills have been tossed around so now low level locks get felguards and whatnot. But I haven't played in a long time and now you can get mounts at level 20.

So are you guys going to start playing again before Cataclysm, or wait 'til it comes out? 

Or...if you're thinking about buying the game you could always tell me your email so I can recruit you...tee-hee

Brunchies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Brunchies

I'm probably going to start playing again so I have a multiplayer game to tie me over until I get a new computer for Starcraft 2.

Edit: Just subscriped for a month, can't wait to do some pvp.

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ninjakiller

I might.

Avatar image for griefersstolemykeyboard
    griefersstolemykeyboard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

As with every patch pre expansion the game is about as balanced and stable as a one legged fat bitch, but it is fun to test out all the broken stuff for sure.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zeforgotten

The water looks nice but I'm still waiting for Cataclysm to finally hit the shelves, then I'll be playing again for sure 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.