Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 23, 2004

World of Warcraft is an MMORPG that takes place in Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft universe. At its peak, it boasted a player base of over 12.5 million subscribers, making it the most popular MMO of all time.

Close call on jaraxxus 25H

XanaGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By XanaGear

Not to clear i'm assuming but we were at 50/50 TOC 25H, going for insanity and nearly lost it. We ended up getting mad skill. 
    Nekrosiss(hunter) <A steamy romance novel>
    Detheroc US

No Caption Provided

ThisArmyStud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ThisArmyStud

Get outside and get some air bro. Breathe in real life lol.  Its amazing

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By CL60
    @ThisArmyStud said:
    " Get outside and get some air bro. Breathe in real life lol.  Its amazing "
    Yes, because all WoW players have no lives...
    Dark_Jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Dark_Jon

I used to play WoW and I still dont understand half of what you just said, ah how times have changed...

Warfare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Warfare

What?

Symphony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#6  Edited By Symphony
    @Dark_Jon said:
    " I used to play WoW and I still dont understand half of what you just said, ah how times have changed... "
    Yeah, it took me a second read through to get even a bit of it and I would have considered myself a hardcore raider...

I'm assuming "Insanity" is an achievement.... 25H is 25-player Heroic.... 50/50 no idea unless it involves two mobs hitting 50% health...? And either mad skill is a different achievement or a sloppy sentence... >.>

Anyways, keep on living the dream, Nekrosis! Maybe I'll see you in WoW when Cataclysm rolls around ;P
    MoistJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By MoistJohn
    @Dark_Jon said:
    " I used to play WoW and I still dont understand half of what you just said, ah how times have changed... "
    this. 

also, one of the reasons i left was that picture. i didn't enjoy playing with a ton of UI everywhere which let's face it, at higher levels you need those.
    guiseppe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By guiseppe

Congrats? I haven't played in a while, so I have no idea how hard or un-hard that boss is.

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jeffsekai

Im confused what happend?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a1a3d3c6820c
    deactivated-5a1a3d3c6820c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Holy shit I haven't played WoW since vanilla.. what the fuck is all that shit all over your interface?

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CL60
    @Marshmellow_Peep said:
    " @Dark_Jon said:
    this.  also, one of the reasons i left was that picture. i didn't enjoy playing with a ton of UI everywhere which let's face it, at higher levels you need those. "
    It was worse with Vanilla WoW because you had pretty much double the raid members.
    MoistJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12  Edited By MoistJohn
    @CL60:  
    See ? i don't even know what Vanilla WoW is. (is it WoW prior to the mad UI creations ?)
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CL60
    @Marshmellow_Peep said:

" @CL60:  See ? i don't even know what Vanilla WoW is. (is it WoW prior to the mad UI creations ?) "

WoW without all the expansions. Which has 40 man raids opposed to todays 25 man raids.
    bubahula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By bubahula
    @Warfare said:
    " What? "
    XanaGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By XanaGear

Haha, suprised at how many posts and all the confusion this post has generated. Let me clear things up, jaraxxus(the boss shown in the picture) is the second boss in trial of the grand crusader.Hard mode trial of the crusader, where each boss's mechanics is extremely tuned and more difficulty. 50/50 refers to how many attempts you have to down the instance in, 50 attempts and it's locked for the week. If you get 50/50 attempts remaining shown at the top of the screen you get the achievement a tribute to insanity which comes with a chest full of phat lootz. I hope that explains everything ask any questions you wish, i'll be happy to answer.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By ArchScabby
    @Nekrosis said:

" Haha, suprised at how many posts and all the confusion this post has generated. Let me clear things up, jaraxxus(the boss shown in the picture) is the second boss in trial of the grand crusader.Hard mode trial of the crusader, where each boss's mechanics is extremely tuned and more difficulty. 50/50 refers to how many attempts you have to down the instance in, 50 attempts and it's locked for the week. If you get 50/50 attempts remaining shown at the top of the screen you get the achievement a tribute to insanity which comes with a chest full of phat lootz. I hope that explains everything ask any questions you wish, i'll be happy to answer. "

MMO's and WOW need there own courses in high school.  Instead of taking say spanish or french you can take WOW terminology.
    Daryl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Daryl

I'll just add this thread to my reasons to never play WoW list. 

XanaGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By XanaGear
    @ArchScabby said:

MMO's and WOW need there own courses in high school.  Instead of taking say spanish or french you can take WOW terminology. "
    I was talking about that my wife yesterday, this is very true. At least it would make math interesting:P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.