Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 23, 2004

World of Warcraft is an MMORPG that takes place in Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft universe. At its peak, it boasted a player base of over 12.5 million subscribers, making it the most popular MMO of all time.

What is the fastest way to get gold

Zuul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Zuul

topic

Mr_Burns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Mr_Burns

Do dailies.

codycody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By codycody

ebay

Smersh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Smersh

Gathering professions: Mining & Skinning

Xero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Xero

daily quests are the way to go

Avatar image for deactivated-5b04117c9080d
    deactivated-5b04117c9080d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xero said:
    "daily quests are the way to go
    "
    Aren't they for higher levels only?

What is a good way for lower level characters?
    OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By OGCartman

Lol, i had those questions a while ago.
    At most levels, dosent matter in the slightest because all the best stuff is quest rewards or Insances

1. My personal Favorite: Do alot of fun Instances (dungeons) and ul make TONS from mobs. And the drops, sell em.
    2. Get a job and spend 10 bucks to get 500 gold. Saves alot of time if u have a credit card.
    3. Do proffessions

Vindo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Vindo

Yep pretty much do instances and sell the drops and get gathering professions like mining and skinning. I do that and I have 700g it's not a lot compared to the people that do dailys but hey it's a good enough chunk for me. But really there is nothing for me to do with it. The best items are soulbound drops from instances and my mount was pretty much free since I am a pally. I guess I should just save it for me epic mount.

I am a 56 Pally-ret.

MagicKiwi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By MagicKiwi

Find 5-6 daily quests you don't mind doing. You don't have to love them, just be able to tolerate them every day. Do them every day.

I say only 5-6 because many people try to do as many as possible, and get burned out before reaching whatever their gold goal is.

HydraHam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By HydraHam

You can rack in 100-150 gold just from sun + a few outland dailies which take no time at all per day

plus if you are 70 and have your heroic keys you can also do your daily heroic + non-heroic per day

OR farm / do both.

mining + herb at end game = mad cash, or you can farm primals (like mote of water x10 = 1 primal water which sales for 30g a pop here) and you can fark them in sketties, drop rate is around 40-45% and usually 2 drop at a time

getting gold in this game is ridiculously easy now

Cerza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By Cerza

When you're leveling take up mining and skinning for your professions and sell all your ore and skins on the AH, you will make a TON of money that way. When you hit 60, ditch whichever of the gathering professions doesn't support your classes ideal crafting profession, or the crafting profession you what to take up. At 70 the best way I have seen to make money is to farm for primals, grind dailies, and grind the  trash mobs in the old 60 dungeons, Black Rock Spire in particular, for the old Tier 0 greens, blues, and epics, one UBRS run usually gets at least a bag full of gear that should sell for decent amounts. Oh, and if you are an enchanter than you should be farming Shards, but if you are an enchanter you should know that already ;-)

crystal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By crystal

I have herb/alchemy. Xmute spec. Farm the elite trees in Skettis and herb them (drops mad herbs and motes). Elemental Plateau = overfarmed.

And, of course, do your dailies!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.