Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

WWE 2K15

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Oct 28, 2014

WWE 2K15 is the first game in the franchise to appear on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

Hey, this is on PC now!

newmoneytrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By newmoneytrash

Finally after months of speculation and accidental announcements the first WWE console to PC port since WWE Raw (I don't know if that's true but who cares that game had Fred Durst in it) is out on Steam

And, you know, it looks like this:

No Caption Provided

But hopefully the mods are cool?

71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Avatar image for adequatelyprepared
    AdequatelyPrepared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@tajasaurus: Having witnessed the ragdolling of today's sacrifices, the audience offers praise to the Peecee Bugg Gods by entering the traditional T-pose.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

Is "The Jungler Room" going to be a new Raw talk show segment?

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I admit, I haven't watched in a while, but I'm... not really seeing the problem here. The traditional T-pose while everyone in the ring does some synchronized planking is a sacred part of WWE PPV events.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

T-pose is best pose

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

Why would (presumably pre-rendered) sprites be in the T-position?

triplestan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's fitting that the one guy's "STEALING the SHOW" t-shirt is the loudest thing in the arena.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

They're full-on rendered character models, not sprites; they haven't done sprites for crowds in a while

newmoneytrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@beachthunder said:

They're full-on rendered character models, not sprites; they haven't done sprites for crowds in a while

They should, though. Use that Forza tech

cmblasko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cmblasko

Truly a Redbox Big Moment if I've ever seen one.

Modders have their work cut out for them.

polygon-al

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just picked this up and I think I made a terrible mistake. Especially paying full price for it.

I was into Wrestling during the Attitude era (as I know a lot of people my age were) but really didn't take to the new crop of Wrestlers coming in. However, creeping on this site for a few years now and the hype/hate-love for Wrestling has seeped into my brain and got me more interested in it again. So much so, I was craving to play another Wrestling game.

I don't own any of the new consoles and was really surprised when I found out there was no "good" Wrestling ports on PC. Until now?

So I seen that WWE2K15 had been released on PC the other day so I bought it even though I had read all the lack luster reviews of the game on consoles.

I don't know if I am just crap at Wrestling games now since the last one I played was Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 on 360, but man this game is hard!
    I can't ever get the Reversal Timing right and even when I'm doing well, the stamina thing kicks in and my guy gets up slower than the guy I have been pummeling for the last 5 minutes. I eventually found the settings to increase my reversal time window and it's sort of helped. I also turned off Stamina completely because it was really irritating me.

Any of you guys got any tips on how to improve at this game? Or should I just accept my terrible decision and play on, whilst slowly crying into my controller.

monetarydread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By monetarydread

@polygon-al: My roommate picked this game up and we are both regretting it. I remember playing every Smackdown, up until, "here comes the pain," and this is my first SMackdown since. This game is somehow worse than the previous smackdown games for the exact reasons you mentioned. I was able to learn the reversals, but right now I am having problems with not being pinned. I swear, it feels like the timing is off, like there is an input lag from the controller that the game doesn't know how to compensate for.

Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@monetarydread said:

@polygon-al: My roommate picked this game up and we are both regretting it. I remember playing every Smackdown, up until, "here comes the pain," and this is my first SMackdown since. This game is somehow worse than the previous smackdown games for the exact reasons you mentioned. I was able to learn the reversals, but right now I am having problems with not being pinned. I swear, it feels like the timing is off, like there is an input lag from the controller that the game doesn't know how to compensate for.

That's not a bug, it's a feature! No seriously. The input lag has been explained by devs as a way of making harder difficulties more difficult.

polygon-al

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monetarydread: Yeah that is also horrible.

In terms of the button combos, is it just A +Direction +Where you are +Where opponent is, that determines the moves?

B for Irish whip

Y for finisher

And X for punching/kicking?

Roomrunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

I'll probably buy this on a dirt cheap steam sale just to play with the character creator.

ottoman673

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does this have workshop support? Can we make dumb shit for it? Can VGCW finally move on?

Roomrunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

Does this have workshop support? Can we make dumb shit for it? Can VGCW finally move on?

There is no story mode in 2K15, sadly.

Ravelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Ravelle  Online

I have fond memories of playing Smack Down 2 on the PSX and I like to keep my memories of wrestling that way.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.