Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

X3: Albion Prelude

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Dec 15, 2011

Latest game in the popular X Franchise, a series of 4X games published by Egosoft that take place in a futuristic space setting.

Just got X3: Terran & Albion Prelude. Where to start?

MrOldboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By MrOldboy

I just got X3: Terran Conflict and Albion Prelude. I've watched at least an hour of guide videos and I am still really confused. Mainly because the start of the game is so slow.

I've watched a bit of the tutorial SmokeyNuts posted (http://www.giantbomb.com/x3-albion-prelude/61-37043/some-helpful-videos-and-links-for-new-players/35-536982/#1) and it seems good, but I dont want to invest a ton of time watching videos if they are outdated or just aren't that good as the game is such a slow burn initially.

So what are the essential guides you'd recommend? Any major changes from Terran Conflict or the newest patches I need to be aware of before going off of perhaps outdated info?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.