Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Amazon Deals of the Day for November 22nd, 2011

mancide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mancide

Amazon Deals of the Day

As Amazon inches every so closer to Black Friday, we are given a few Action Games and Accessories on special today.

The action racer Split/Second is priced at $12.99 for those of you who missed out on this great game when it was released. Just a personal note on this game, I really enjoyed the single-player of this game and had loads of fun playing through it, I highly recommend it if you have yet to check it out.

Get sucked into the machine with Tron: Evolution for $13.99, return to Mars in Red Faction: Armageddon for $27.99, or hop into a jet fighter with JASF: Jane's Advanced Strike Fighters for $29.99.

An Airflow controller and MadCatz amplified gaming headset round out todays deals. Family Friendly titles are hinted at for tomorrow's deals. Also, don't forget about Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Starter Pack bundles are starting at $49.99 this week. The starter packs include the Skylanders game, portal base, and three character statues.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Ravenlight

Split/Second is the only thing on that list I'd recommend.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.