Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Astro v. Tritton v. Turtle Beach

MAV3R1CK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By MAV3R1CK

If anyone uses any of these headphones made by the topics brands, then please post why you like them so other people can have a sense of what they can expect if they plan to buy them.

I'd like to know also. =)

iBePeRFeCT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By iBePeRFeCT

I have the Turtle Beach Ear Force X41's. I honestly have no complaints with them at all. I have tried the X3's and the Tritton Pro's. The sound quality was superior to the Trittons in every way. The Tritton's are a little bit cheaper but if you are going to buy headset you might as well go all out and get the X4's since they are the best bang for your buck. Word of advice though, you might want to get some rechargeable batteries seeing as the X4's only last around 20 hrs of play time. Which isn't bad but can go by rather quickly.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By wefwefasdf

If you have the money to spend, I would get the Astro A40's with the Mixamp. They have amazing sound quality and I have had no complaints.

kenya24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By kenya24

I also have the Astros. Very good sound quality, good quality in general. You won't be disappointed with them. I can't speak to the other brands however.

omgitswes32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By omgitswes32

everyone talks trash about Turtle Beach. I have the x31. 
    and they work perfectly for what I use them for, I'm not MLG and have no desire to ever be MLG so I will not rake out major cash for a set of MLG headsets

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By ProfessorEss
    @MrForty7 said:
    " I have the Turtle Beach Ear Force X41's. I honestly have no complaints with them at all.
    Same here.
    RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RsistncE
    @kenya24 said:

" I also have the Astros. Very good sound quality, good quality in general. You won't be disappointed with them. I can't speak to the other brands however. "

So ended up getting the Astro's, cool.

I have used the Tritton AXPro's, Turtle beach Earforce X41s and I own a pair of Astro A40s now. The A40s are easily the best pair out of the bunch although they are quite expensive. If you have the money to drop I whole heartedly recommend them over Trittons and Turtle Beaches offerings.
    udabenshen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By udabenshen

Hmm, i guess im in the minority, but I have a set of tritton ax360's.  I like em a lot.  They work well for me with both my 360 and PC.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.