Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Fear 2 playthrough (with webcam reactions)

DeadlyPain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By DeadlyPain

The original fear didn't scare me and was actually quite a dissapointment in terms of scary on my part - afew parts that made me jump, but jumping isn't being scared is it? - being scared is not wanting to go on etc

So, this time around i decided that i would film my reactions and then give a review of the game at the end (Which by the way will be my first ever game review :P)

Now obviously this is going to be a massive spoiler as i will be filming from start to finish - and i will not be editing it, you will litterally get to see the whole game from start to finish (Please bare in mind i'm extremely nervous while filming, i know it doesn't look it as i tried not to show it - just listen to me trying to read, i make so many mistake its unbelieveable :P)

All the videos will be uploaded in HD (720p widescreen) so you can see more clearly even though technically....its not actually been recorded in....720p.....*cough*

and by the way - Bloody hell it takes ages to edit and then upload the 500+mg size files to youtube xD - 10mins in sony vegas = 2-3hours to render!!!! ( i hate my E6600 haha)

(STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0joZoPhOTA&feature=PlayList&p=D53E0B7C4A37B431&index=0&playnext=1

==========================================================================

i will also be doing the same with Resident Evil 5 (Without the webcam reaction or my voice, so it'll be only the game footage - which is better :P
    No need to listen to
    A) someone from the UK and
    B) no need to look at someone from the UK xD lol

==========================================================================

i was working on the Dead Space playthrough as well before FEAR 2 <<<< this is how i will be doing it for Resident Evil 5 :)
    Dead space has been put on hold till FEAR 2 has been completed :P

Thanks for reading and to all those that take the time to watch my videos.
    please rate and subscribe if your a member of youtube - again Thanks!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.