Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Game decisions.

shadowjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By shadowjak

I only got my 360 recently, begining of this year, so I missed out on quite a few games. So now that they are cheap, like really cheap, I was wondering which should I get?: Dead Rising, Lost Planet, DOA4, or F.E.A.R?

BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BlindEffekt

Out of those? Id say Dead Rising. It was also my first Xbox360 game, and i got hours of fun out of it.

shadowjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By shadowjak
    BlindEffekt said:
    "Out of those? Id say Dead Rising. It was also my first Xbox360 game, and i got hours of fun out of it.
    "

Then lucky for you I have soem questions! D: Is it true you only have 72 hours game time to complete it or you have to start all over? Also, by outo f those, is there anything else you'd reccomend instead?
    Avatar image for deactivated-5ee2492b629bb
    deactivated-5ee2492b629bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dead Rising is fun, but I hate working on a time limit.

DOA4 is a lot of fun online.

Never played the other two.

BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BlindEffekt
    shadowjak said:
    "BlindEffekt said:
    "Out of those? Id say Dead Rising. It was also my first Xbox360 game, and i got hours of fun out of it.
    "

Then lucky for you I have soem questions! D: Is it true you only have 72 hours game time to complete it or you have to start all over? Also, by outo f those, is there anything else you'd reccomend instead? "
    There is a time limit to the main story, although you wont notice it much. And you unlock a freeform mode.
    But if you can find bioshock cheap, get it. Any 360 players should have played it
    Ma7moud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Ma7moud

Dead rising

BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BlindEffekt
    License_To_Bill said:
    "Dead Rising is fun, but I hate working on a time limit.

DOA4 is a lot of fun online.

Never played the other two.

"
    Yeah DOA's Pretty awesome as well. Fighting games get abit repetitive for me, but you may enjoy them
    shadowjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By shadowjak
    BlindEffekt said:
    "shadowjak said:
    "BlindEffekt said:
    "

Then lucky for you I have soem questions! D: Is it true you only have 72 hours game time to complete it or you have to start all over? Also, by outo f those, is there anything else you'd reccomend instead? "
    There is a time limit to the main story, although you wont notice it much. And you unlock a freeform mode.
    But if you can find bioshock cheap, get it. Any 360 players should have played it
    "
    Heh, I was going to say no mentioning Bioshock too, lol. I've been wanting it, but it still being $40 makes it hard to get at the time with all new games coming out. I'll be poor >_>

As for Dead Rising, since it seems to be the most popular suggestion, how long is the time limit real time? I know it's 72 hours game time, what is that game time?
    Shasam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Shasam

Dead Rising is definitely the best of them. There's a nice feeling to chopping up zombies that never really get's old, or at least not as quickly as other games mentioned.

BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BlindEffekt

Im not sure, i think it translates to about 12 hours real time?
    I could be wrong

shadowjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By shadowjak
    Shasam said:
    "Dead Rising is definitely the best of them. There's a nice feeling to chopping up zombies that never really get's old, or at least not as quickly as other games mentioned.
    "
    Lol, I noticed in the demo how much fun it was to kil lthose f*ckers over and over and over again.BlindEffekt said:
    "Im not sure, i think it translates to about 12 hours real time?
    I could be wrong
    "
    That would be plenty of time to beat a game if true.
    LightYagami245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By LightYagami245
    shadowjak said:
    "I only got my 360 recently, begining of this year, so I missed out on quite a few games. So now that they are cheap, like really cheap, I was wondering which should I get?: Dead Rising, Lost Planet, DOA4, or F.E.A.R?"
    Dead rising is a good game. DOA4 is pretty good too, but the online is for experts and discourages new players.

I would say Dead Rising and Lost Planet.
    potzergaeren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#14  Edited By potzergaeren

dead rising definitely tops that list for me too. it's got the most content in it for the valu. cost effective gaming y'all! oh yeah.

shadowjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By shadowjak
    LightYagami245 said:
    "shadowjak said:
    "I only got my 360 recently, begining of this year, so I missed out on quite a few games. So now that they are cheap, like really cheap, I was wondering which should I get?: Dead Rising, Lost Planet, DOA4, or F.E.A.R?"
    Dead rising is a good game. DOA4 is pretty good too, but the online is for experts and discourages new players.

"

Seems like Dead Rising is winning. But since this is the first time LP was mention, how is it? Is it as hard as the second part of the demo where it feelsl ike the world is exploding? And is thermal energy really a pain in the ass?
    LightYagami245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 10

#16  Edited By LightYagami245
    shadowjak said:
    "LightYagami245 said:
    "shadowjak said:

"

Seems like Dead Rising is winning. But since this is the first time LP was mention, how is it? Is it as hard as the second part of the demo where it feelsl ike the world is exploding? And is thermal energy really a pain in the ass?"
    The thermal energy a pain? yeah, but it's an alright game if you buy it used or rent it.
    shadowjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By shadowjak
    LightYagami245 said:
    "shadowjak said:
    "LightYagami245 said:
    "shadowjak said:

"

Seems like Dead Rising is winning. But since this is the first time LP was mention, how is it? Is it as hard as the second part of the demo where it feelsl ike the world is exploding? And is thermal energy really a pain in the ass?"
    The thermal energy a pain? yeah, but it's an alright game if you buy it used or rent it.
    "

Ah that sucks. I really don't want to keep randomly passing out because I'm not collecting enough sh*t >_>
    potzergaeren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#18  Edited By potzergaeren

yeah the thermal garbage with lost planet reminded me of the demon sword that sucks your lifeforce in shinobi back on ps2. i don't wanna die cause i had to go take a trip to the little boys room while i was playing.

shadowjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By shadowjak
    potzergaeren said:
    "yeah the thermal garbage with lost planet reminded me of the demon sword that sucks your lifeforce in shinobi back on ps2. i don't wanna die cause i had to go take a trip to the little boys room while i was playing."

Lmao agreed. Their was a sword in Drakengard that did that, was the most powerful by one point yet drained health. I used it once, saw how rapidly my health went down, said f*ck that and moved onto the lwoer sword... Then I realized Drakengard sucks D:
    heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By heretrix

Dead Rising. Lost Planet was crap, F.E.A.R is better on the PC and DOA 4, eh.

twenty0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#21  Edited By twenty0ne

FEAR is a great game - I'd recommend that you get it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.