Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

My first unboxing: Logitech Wireless 360 Guitar Controller

Avatar image for aperturesilence
    ApertureSilence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By ApertureSilence

Sorry about the sub-par quality. I had to record this with my iPhone camera.    
    gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By gearhead

Nice looking controller, it actually seems to have same weight to it, and as a actual guitar player, I always like my guitars to have some heft to them.

ApertureSilence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ApertureSilence

I can confirm that it is indeed very hefty. I'd say it weighs over half of what my "proper" Metalman V bass guitar weighs.

CowMuffins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By CowMuffins

Nice shirt. I don't play jungle gym games enough to invest in one of these though.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By End_Boss

I need you to set that shirt on fire. Now.

xDARKxKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By xDARKxKnight

Lol, before i hit play i thought you had sleeves...after i hit play i soon realised it was a terrible shirt hehe :)

Personally ive never seen the point in spending money on one of these controllers. It does look nice though, hope it works well for you :)

mexicanhatboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mexicanhatboy

Pretty good unboxing video actually, told me all I need to know about the product :) Though in fairness I've never been that interesed in these, happy with the defaults.

I must say though, I'm having trouble placing your accent. Grew up in Germany/Austria and then moved to North America? </wild guess>

ApertureSilence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ApertureSilence
    @MexicanHatBoy said:
    " Grew up in Germany/Austria and then moved to North America? </wild guess>"  

Spot on, sir. Originally from southwestern Germany and moved to Atlanta 8 years ago. 

Also, I have many, many worse shirts.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#9  Edited By jakob187

1.  You should always push the knife away from you, not cut towards you.  That thing could've slipped and cut your hand off in one swipe, causing you to lose out on playing that brand spankin' new guitar controller!  Gotta think before acting, sir. 

2.  I'd love to see some handwork/gameplay split vids if you can do those.  If not, I'd just like to see some video of you playing a couple of songs and seeing how that strum bar is.  I hated that they changed it from the GH3-style strum bar, as I don't dig the extra length of the bar as well as the way they made it feel more like a Rock Band guitar (p.s. - I hate the Rock Band guitars).  Nonetheless, having a bit of extra weight to it because of being wood is something I would love, as I've been used to having a real guitar strapped to me for years.  lol 

3.  How well does the touch strip work?  I love playing "Do It Again" by Steely Dan and recently I've gotten into playing Unearth's "Grave of Opportunity" a lot, both of which use that sucker in pretty nice ways.  I also tap out "Schism" when I'm playing it (rarely use the strum bar on that song), as well as tap out "Beautiful Disaster".  Just curious how sensitive it is, how it feels moving between the notes, how accurate the hits are. 

I've seriously been considering buying one of these for my own personal use wherever I go, but I don't wanna drop the money if the accuracy isn't going to be there.  I'm not someone who FCs Dragonforce or anything like that, but I want a reliable guitar controller to replace everything else.

demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By demontium
    @MurderByDeath: waste of mooneyyyyy.
    mexicanhatboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mexicanhatboy
    @MurderByDeath said:
    " @MexicanHatBoy said:
    " Grew up in Germany/Austria and then moved to North America? </wild guess>"  
     Spot on, sir. Originally from southwestern Germany and moved to Atlanta 8 years ago.  Also, I have many, many worse shirts. "

Excellent! Now I just need to learn to differentiate between German/Austrian accents and American/Canadian accents xD
    innacces14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By innacces14

1:04 - 1:11

BAHA! ........... *sigh*

Good unboxing vid, man. And kudos to your effort in finding your stop gap guitar.

ParanoidFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ParanoidFreak

Wow, I've never seen those Logitech guitars before. Those things are beastly, cool video.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.