Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

New Peripheral, DVD's and Reading Material.

War77Machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By War77Machine

On Wednesday, I reserved the Xbox 360 120GB Hard Drive on Argos.co.uk, because I was planning to install the games I play the most on to it, so that my 360 would perform a lot quieter (most of the time) when I had a game running. It cost me about £88 which ain't bad at all. I picked it up from a Argos Extra store in my local town yesterday (Argos is a big retail store that stocks a gigantic range of items), the extra space does help alot if you have a big collection of games or if you want to download movies from the marketplace. I also picked up a few other things as well while I was up town:

• Dark Knight on DVD.
    • Resident Evil: Degeneration on DVD.
    • Lee Evans: Live at the O2 Arena on DVD.
    • The Official Xbox 360 Magazine, which I get every month but I haven't mentioned that before now.

The Dark Knight is the best film of 2008, Heath Ledger's portrayl of the Joker is mind boggling and scary (in a good way) to say the least, I like Christian Bale as the Batman but his voice when playing the Caped Crusader is sometimes awful. Most of the time he gets it spot on, but in other scenes when he puts on the angry voice, he sounds like an ogre. Overall I would give this film 10/10, despite it lasting about 2 hours 30 minutes and it getting a bit boring in spots.

The CGI Cartoon based films aren't something I haven't really taken a shine to. While they are visually brilliant, I would rather watch a film involving real people. So when I was staring at the cover of Resident Evil Degeneration, I thought why not. I do like the Resident Evil games and the films (with real people), so whats stopping me from liking this. When I watched this film last night, it took a while to get to some zombie action, but when it did, it won me over and I am glad that I did buy it. Score: 8/10.

If anyone who don't know who Lee Evans is (I'm talking to our US friends mostly), then I'll fill you in. Lee Evans is a stand up comedian, actor and musical artist. He was born in Bristol, England. This year he did a tour of the UK, performing in front of 500,000 people on 59 dates. He performed at many sold out shows including 5 gigs at the 02 Arena (Big arena in South East London). The DVD that I bought has sold over 1 million copies and it is the best selling comedy DVD for Christmas 2008, it sold double the second highest selling did.

If you haven't ever seen Lee Evans before here is a video:

LMAO!

I'll see you all later!
    I'll see you all later!

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Xandurson

That guy was hilarious!! Also, congrats on the new HDD. I could use one of those. By the way I accepted your friend request.

Artie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By Artie

British Humor... never got to me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.