Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

OCD'n for black 360 accessories...

VolPett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By VolPett

It's sad to say that I have a white messenger pad and a white quick charge kit, and they work perfectly. 

But I have a couple of black controllers and a 360 slim. 

I get the shakes when I see my two black battery packs sitting inside my white quick charger or I look at my black controller with a white messenger pad sitting inside. 

I know it''s stupid and irrational but I have looked all over the interwebs for a black quick charge kit and a black messenger pad... but have come up empty. 

When I go to xbox.com they show both of these accessories in black, do they exist or is Microsoft just toying with my OCD? 

TIA

zegolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By zegolf

Messenger pad - Amazon Link  
    Charge kit - Amazon Link  

Don't feel bad about wanting your stuff to match. It's just as much about presentation as it is about functionality.

ZeroGravX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ZeroGravX

Yeah, you're not the only one who likes matching accessories. So don't feel bad. I myself replaced my chat pad with the black one. As for the charge kit, I've just been using rechargeable AA batteries with the black battery case that came with my controllers. Seem to last longer than the Microsoft rechargeable packs.

Rockdalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Rockdalf

@VolPett said:

"

It's sad to say that I have a white messenger pad and a white quick charge kit, and they work perfectly. 

But I have a couple of black controllers and a 360 slim. 

I get the shakes when I see my two black battery packs sitting inside my white quick charger or I look at my black controller with a white messenger pad sitting inside. 

I know it''s stupid and irrational but I have looked all over the interwebs for a black quick charge kit and a black messenger pad... but have come up empty. 

When I go to xbox.com they show both of these accessories in black, do they exist or is Microsoft just toying with my OCD? 

TIA

"

Once you go black...
    ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By ProfessorEss

Aww man I'm all about junk-tech.

I love that mild post-apocalyptic feel of having a black controller with a white battery pack. :P

DoctorTran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By DoctorTran

Having a black controller with white chat pad and battery makes me feel my controller is an Ikaruga fighter.

sodiumCyclops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sodiumCyclops
    @DoctorTran said:
    " Having a black controller with white chat pad and battery makes me feel my controller is an Ikaruga fighter. "
    Perfect.
    icytower38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By icytower38
    @zegolf said:
    " Messenger pad - Amazon Link  
    Charge kit - Amazon Link    Don't feel bad about wanting your stuff to match. It's just as much about presentation as it is about functionality. "
    They have official ones now, awesome. I am the same way as the OP, somehow found a guy on eBay offering painted white chat pads and that's how I got my fix of a black chat pad to match my black console/controllers :).
    iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By iam3green

spray paint people. i do know what you mean. my friend bought rechargeable battery packs but they only had the black ones so he had black batteries with a white controller. it drove me crazy looking at him playing.

jim_dandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By jim_dandy

RACIST.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By Diamond

But boy how stupid is it that all your furniture, carpets, wallpaper, clothing and skin aren't ash black too.  What a shame those don't match.

VolPett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By VolPett

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.