Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox One

Platform »

The Xbox One is Microsoft's third video game console. It was released on November 22nd 2013 in 13 countries.

Any deals going on for Xbox One games, XBL subs, points?

louis0nfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

I originally only planned on getting Dead Rising 3, but if there's a "buy 2 get 1" offer like there is for PS4, I'd cash in on that.

riostarwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 206

User Lists: 62

#2 riostarwind  Moderator

The Target deal includes all games so you could pick up a few depending on what they have this week.

louis0nfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Yeah, my local Target doesn't have any Xbox One games yet.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

With all those deals coming up or whatever, I would simply keep a good eye on bfads.net. They have ad-scans of all the retailers' Black Friday deals, including some stuff beforehand. I myself am gonna keep an eye on Newegg, suspecting they might have a slightly lower price on a XONE controller towards Black Friday, or something. IGN, Gizmodo, and Kotaku all keep tabs on sales as well.

Dell had some pretty good "Buy the game, get a $20 gift card stuff going," a little while back, that I'm sure they ended by now. And that Target stuff seems to apply to XONE stuff as well, but Ghosts just sold out it seems. All that's left is Battlefield 4 and Fighter Within. Eh...

And Toysrus seems to be doing a "Buy One, get 40% off next game" thing. That's all I see right now.

AgnosticJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By AgnosticJesus

I've been watching the cheapassgamer forums but haven't seen anything. Hopefully Amazon will have the same B2G1 sale they currently have on the PS4

furiousjodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

If you order games direct from the MS Store you get a $10 credit. I was planning on going full digital but I think I'm going to break down and do it for Ryse, DR3, and Forza to get $30 towards my MS account. Kind of waiting to see if Amazon has a deal similar to the PS4 think they have right now.

BRich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Has anyone seen retailers selling codes? I'm totally done with discs at this point. Of course when the policy reversal happened I was super annoyed because inherently the best deals will be on retail discs due to competition (at least for awhile).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.