Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox One

Platform »

The Xbox One is Microsoft's third video game console. It was released on November 22nd 2013 in 13 countries.

XBone: When are the next batch of Exclusives

Captain_Howdy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I am getting both consoles, with my main use being on the PS4. However after the launch titles, when are the next exclusives coming to the X Box. As the current ones do not interest me, with the exception of Forza 5 which I am getting free.

Will I have to wait until March for Titanfall?

IIGrayFoxII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I believe so, nothing else seems far enough along to be released between then. Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break and Halo 5 have to be the next big "known" titles. Maybe some XBLA-esque titles but that is about it.

The Spike VGA's is the next big thing for announcements, maybe hear something there, but unlikely a release date that soon.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

I'd also be surprised if there is not a Forza Horizon 2, as far as speculation goes.

I really want to see more of Quantum Break though.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 5

Well, there's Project Spark if you're a console gamer, it's also available through Windows. There was that Black Tusk teaser we saw but haven't heard anything else from in a while.

Captain_Howdy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iigrayfoxii: I must admit I'm intrigued about Sunset Overdrive, without knowing that much about it. Can't make out if its a clone of Borderlands or Team Fortress.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By Humanity

@captain_howdy: Why did you use "Xbone" in the thread title but then x box inside the thread? I mean don't get me wrong, I think you're instantly cooler for using that extremely clever wordplay but I'm curious behind the reasoning?

Captain_Howdy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity: thanks for the instant cool bit, but I'm not worthy. Just train of thought while trying to type when someone is talking to me. Plus I like to mix and match. Variety be the spice of life.

EXTomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By EXTomar

You shouldn't be asking for the next exclusive in the launch window. You should be asking and hoping for any new games where any title might be delayed.

Captain_Howdy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@extomar: But I only have 1 game for the XB? I need to know it will not be used solely to Skype and watch Star Trek on. The multi-platform games I will be getting on the PS4.

JackBurt0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@captain_howdy yeah, as most people above have already pointed out, it looks like Titanfall is going to be the next big exclusive after the initial launch wave. But, there will probably be some cool downloadable games that will be exclusive like Below from Capybara that we'll probably find out about as they get closer to launch or closer to their own release. Plus, maybe there will be some cool indie games that haven't been announced yet, either.

Captain_Howdy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackburt0n: Cheers, thinking about it. It could be a good time to get into the indie games. Just hope Microsoft back up their recent words on support the independent developers. All in all it's going to be interesting.

davidwitten22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By davidwitten22
    @humanity said:

@captain_howdy: Why did you use "Xbone" in the thread title but then x box inside the thread? I mean don't get me wrong, I think you're instantly cooler for using that extremely clever wordplay but I'm curious behind the reasoning?

You're really sensitive about the way people shorten the names of consoles.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

This thread made me realize that Titanfall and Dark Souls 2 come out on the same day....guess it's time to plug my 360 into an xboxOne and see what happens.

phantomzxro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By phantomzxro

@iigrayfoxii: I must admit I'm intrigued about Sunset Overdrive, without knowing that much about it. Can't make out if its a clone of Borderlands or Team Fortress.

My jets are super cooled on sunset overdive until we see more because they showed a cool trailer of Overstrike and fuse ended up happening.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

D4 is early 2014 that's all I know.

jasbir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_howdy yeah, as most people above have already pointed out, it looks like Titanfall is going to be the next big exclusive after the initial launch wave. But, there will probably be some cool downloadable games that will be exclusive like Below from Capybara that we'll probably find out about as they get closer to launch or closer to their own release. Plus, maybe there will be some cool indie games that haven't been announced yet, either.

are u the same jack burton that's at gamespot.

Vanick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This question is the reason why I can't decide if I should keep my pre-order for the XBO or cancel it. I'm not all that interested in Titanfall and the only exclusives that I'm sure are coming out in the first 8-10 months are Kinect Sports Rivals, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, and D4. I really don't see Quantum Break or Sunset Overdrive coming out in 2014 even though I hope I'm wrong. I could maybe see the new Fable or Halo coming out around November but that's a year from now. I just can't decide if Dead Rising 3 and having one at launch can justify my purchase. Hopefully I see something between now and November 22nd that persuades me to keep my pre-order.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.