Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Oct 09, 2012

The classic tactical turn-based combat returns in this modern re-imagining of X-COM: UFO Defense.

how was your first ranked match in multiplayer?

StingerMK2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By StingerMK2

played my first and currently only game of the multiplayer earlier, i will post how it went a bit later, but i want to hear about the rest of your first forays into multiplayer. I really like the idea of it, and there is loads of potential for a deep strategy multiplayer experience there, but there just doesnt seem to be a ton of people playing it right now. To a point i understand why, with the main game being so amazing and everything

but yeah, how was your first game? go well? get totally bulldozed? i wanna hear all the gorey details, if only to start a dialogue about how the mode could end up being awesome if more people gave it a go

Corinthian297

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Corinthian297

I've played two matches, the first I set my team like my story mode team, trying to be all cool. got hurt.. hurt bad.

Second, i took a bunch of assault soldiers with no backup weapon,no armor and the best shot gun in the game, used the spec with run and gun and lightning reflexes. I had one guy left standing at the end of the game. and pretty certain my opponent he threw his keyboard in rage.

I consider it a victory both in exploitation of the system, and in causing a acceptable level of grief.

Avatar image for thesoutherndandy
    TheSouthernDandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TheSouthernDandy

I've clicked on it to see what the menu's were like then got scared and backed out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.