when will you get your Xcom Enemy Unknown?

#1 Posted by UtamiJogjaf1 (25 posts) -

As we all know XCOM Enemy Unknown will be release on 9 Oct in USA.All the USA players can get this game firstly.But all the players have to wait more 3 days in EU and AU.And what time will you get this game.Have you think to use vpn to unblock your game earlier?

#2 Posted by Imsorrymsjackson (855 posts) -

I will wait until it comes out, buy it on Steam and then play it, it's not exactly the dawning of a new age of gaming.

#3 Posted by Lazyaza (2165 posts) -

12th when steam codes become available for $40 aus as apposed to the current $70 on steam itself.

#4 Posted by Bell_End (1208 posts) -

i can wait 3 days. i have a fuck tonne to play at the moment and 3 days is no time at all.

#5 Posted by 2HeadedNinja (1529 posts) -

Already preloaded on Steam ... really looking forward to it.

#6 Posted by JacDG (2113 posts) -

When is goes on sale.

#7 Posted by AbeBroHamLincon (88 posts) -

Preloaded and from the hours of 11pm until the game is unlocked i will refresh my library.

#8 Posted by fullmetal5550 (345 posts) -

I plan on picking it up tonight when GameStop does their midnight release. I can't wait for this and Dishonored. I hope both games sell well.

#9 Posted by thebatmobile (979 posts) -

It's preloading as we speak. The first game in a long time that I'm super excited about.

#10 Posted by MB (11903 posts) -

When the inevitable Steam sale hits - at least 50% off. So, by late November at some point I'm sure.

#11 Posted by HH (595 posts) -

friday or saturday

#12 Posted by crusader8463 (14412 posts) -

At 1:30am tonight. Not that I'm counting down or anything.

#13 Posted by Shimastu (35 posts) -

I am getting it on steam Oct 8th 10pm for me since I live in colorado. And I am not sleeping!

#14 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1230 posts) -

I pre-ordered it already from amazon since I had $35 off and got the $15 gift card!

#15 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -

Picking it up at my local EB on the 12th (Launch day in Australia). Can't wait! :D

#16 Posted by Cyrus_Saren (529 posts) -

Preloaded already. Just waiting for it to unlock.

#17 Posted by zombie2011 (4968 posts) -

After i'm done with Borderlands 2, hopefully that will be before Halo 4 comes out.

#18 Posted by Nux (2294 posts) -

I already have it pre-loaded on steam.

#19 Posted by Fredchuckdave (5187 posts) -

When the price tanks to $20, PC games tank even faster than console games and "Turn Based Strategy pseudo Tactical RPG" doesn't really seem like much of a selling point. Firaxis fanbase will keep it somewhat profitable, but it's certainly not going to sell exceptionally well.

#20 Posted by Happenstance (459 posts) -

Ive got it preloaded but im not bothered enough to mess about trying to play it before the UK release date, I've got other games I can play until then.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.