Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Yakuza 5

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Dec 06, 2012

The fifth entry in the Ryu ga Gotoku/Yakuza series, overhauled in terms of style and game mechanics.

Fully Playable Virtua Fighter 2 in game.

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By SlightConfuse

In the latest famitsu it was announced that VF2.1 will be one of the games includied insode the game. there will be local co-op as well. Also in the game is full version of Taiko Drum master as well.

THis is crazy but i approve of video-inception

Soucre

LoktarOgar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm just gonna say, playing this game (VF2 in Y5) now, it is total horseshit and I cannot fathom how people possibly liked this for anything other than its framerate. Beating it is one of the hardest things in the game that you need to do if you're going for completion.

casper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

thats sooo fucking cool. i really hope that gets a english translation eventually.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.