This game is out now, right?

#1 Posted by Hailinel (24966 posts) -

Has anyone here tried out Yar's Revenge yet?  How is it?

#2 Posted by abdo (1037 posts) -

It's on XBLA, but won't be on PSN until May.

I tried the demo and it played all right, but there was something about it I didn't like. It seemed to move too fast for you to shoot down all the enemies on screen, and there are 3 different buttons to attack, two of them being the RT and RB, it was awkward alternating my fingers between them.
#3 Posted by destruktive (1069 posts) -

Well, I'm going to buy it tomorrow.

I do enjoy sin & punishment so I figured I'll have no problems enjoying this
#4 Posted by Forcen (1830 posts) -

Just got this on steam before the sale ended, people seem to overlook this game?

#5 Posted by buft (3318 posts) -

On XBLA i downloaded the demo but after trying it a few times playing through the demo i couldnt bring myself to buy it, i cant quite put my finger on the problem but it just didnt feel right.

#6 Posted by Rolyatkcinmai (2695 posts) -

@Forcen said:

Just got this on steam before the sale ended, people seem to overlook this game?

It's pretty bad. That's why.

#7 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

Based on that QL from a few months ago, I can't fathom how anyone would be interested in playing it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.