Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Mar 26, 2014

The second Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 entry in the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise.

Anybody want to duel?

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By N7

I recently bought this game and have rekindled my crippling addiction to Yu-Gi-Oh and so far have had a lot of trouble putting it down. My deck kind of sucks, because the cards you get are random, and there are approximately six billion friggen cards in the game. But I'm keeping my draw hand strong and my head above proverbial water to the best of my abilities, and of course, believing in the heart of the cards.

But the A.I. can be quite tough, and probably scripted. So I've got my feelers out looking for rad duders who are looking to make their move, and D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL.

I was thinking we could get our own YuGiOh Giant Bomb duelist league up and running, pass around our PSN ID's and Gamertags and get something cooking up.

I know you're out there. I know you can hear me. I know there are duders on this site who are just waiting to bust out their decks and take their passion of children's card games to the net and facedown complete strangers in battles of wit, grit, and pure emotional strength so that you, yes, you, can claim victory for no other reason than to say "Yes, I did that."

When you hear the call, all you have to do is pick up the phone. Do you hear it ringing?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.