Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

A World of Keflings

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Dec 22, 2010

The sequel to the avatar-based XBLA strategy game "A Kingdom for Keflings". Similarly to its predecessor, A World of Keflings tasks the player with building a kingdom using their relatively giant avatar.

Lock Ups and Freezing

Marino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 102

#1  Edited By Marino  Staff

So I figured I'd give this game a shot after watching the QL.  About 45 minutes in, I get to the forest area and it asks me to build a factory.  I hit RB to bring up my blueprints...hard lock up.  Restart my system.  Try again.  Same thing.  Try a third time.  Same thing.  So I travel back to the ice town, RB...blue prints.  I just can't use RB in the forest area.  Anyone else had this issue?

Avatar image for origina1penguin
    Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Origina1Penguin

No lock ups for me, but I have had slow downs. Snow from A Kingdom for Keflings was the worst. I'm not sure how to fix your problem. Sorry.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#3  Edited By alistercat

The best thing I can suggest is deleting the game from your hard drive and re-downloading it. Maybe clearing you cache. I've seen this suggested for lockups in other downloadable games. It seems weird that consoles with locked hardware can have things like this happen and be different for different users.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.