Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jan 15, 2019

Eight years after Ace Combat: Assault Horizon, Ace Combat finally returns to Strangereal for one more sortie.

Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown STRANGEREAL Edition

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

Is anyone thinking about getting the special edition form Asia or Europe that has the goodies?

It appearts the Play-Asia.com edition has all the "stuff; I'm not really after the patches or model as much as the artbook. I would not think I would need a username for the Asian PSN store to download the mission and aircraft because that is being provide in all regions.

No Caption Provided

Box contents

• PS4 Game: Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
    • Season Pass: including three aircraft, three additional missions and a music player mode (While supplies last)
    • Exclusive diecast metal figurine of the Arsenal Bird (40cm ~ 15.75")
    • A4 Art Book: 150 pages ACES at WAR: A HISTORY 2019 (including exclusive illustrations, interviews and 4 short novels written by writer-director Sunao Katabuchi)
    • 3cm Metal Pin
    • Expected to ship: Jan 18, 2019
    • Subtitles English
    • Genre Simulation
    • Version Asia
    • PAX-Code PAX0009837016

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Hmmmmmmmm. I'm not one for collector's editions that come with physical shit, but that sure is a pretty aircraft. Art book and patches are pretty cool too.

Naah, I can't justify it. I've enjoyed the hell out of Ace Combat in the past, but I ain't deep enough into the series for this sort of thing to be meaningful enough to me. Nice offer for folks who are though!

Can't help you on the PSN questions though, sorry; I can only support your decision to spend your hard earned money on this thing lol.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Yeah, that game and the art book are what I want...but do I need the art book. Probably, not. ;-) I do have PS VR and I do own a flight stick w/ throttle....because of course I do...Giant Bomb taught me well to have stuff I don't need for that 1% of time I might want it.

NotSoSneakyGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

My problem is that I'm probably only considering getting it on the PC. I doubt that they'll do a no-game-version/platform-agnostic version of the bundle. I'd feel that I'm wasting money buying a console bundle.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.