Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Alan Wake

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released May 14, 2010

When famous novelist Alan Wake goes on vacation with his wife Alice, he has no idea that the idyllic town of Bright Falls will soon be the site of a terrible battle between light and dark that could threaten everything, even Wake's own sanity.

Alan Wake would like some money

• 54 results
    HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By HandsomeDead
    @Bones8677: How can you say it's faring better than most? It's barely afloat economically and tends to treat its consumers like shit.
    Bones8677

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#52  Edited By Bones8677

The industry is not a hive-mind. It doesn't treat the consumers in anyway. If consumers are being treated poorly then it is by the individual publisher. And the only companies that are failing are the ones that have been practically dead for years now, like Midway. The game industry is now making more money than the film industry. It's not perfect or necessarily great, but in this economy it's doing just fine.

Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53  Edited By Evilsbane

They released it right next to RDR, a rockstar game, they were digging their own graves the moment they thought it was ok to release it beside such a mammoth game. I rented Alan Wake and it was a fantastic game but it is short and maybe worth a playthrough 2-3 times (3 is pushing it if I ran back through it again I would 100% it and be done) so it just doesn't stand up they should have waited till this month because nothing crazy is coming out..oh well guess we will never see a sequel unless sales pick back up.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54  Edited By c1337us

I  already gave Alan Wake a hundred dollars. Thats enough.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#55  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @Bones8677 said:
    " @Ahmad_Metallic said:
    " @Bones8677 said:
    " @Ahmad_Metallic said:
    " @SuperJmad: if Remedy wasnt so STUPID and didnt release it for X360 only, it would have sold..  it gets pirated for the X360. it has no multiplayer making you purchase the legit copy for your legit x360 .... im going to pirate it.  Remedy should have used their minds before releasing a non-multiplayer X360 exclusive. "
    Dude... what is even the hell? "
    The hell, or just Hell, is the place you go when you die. It's a lake of fire where you burn for eternity "
    No wise ass, I mean what the hell does your statement mean?   "It's a 360 exclusive therefore it will be pirated on the 360?" "It has no multiplayer therefore you have to buy a legit copy?" and that you're gonna pirate it because it's a 360 exclusive?   I'm not following the progression of logic here. "
    What im saying is : If you want your single player game to sell, dont release it on a single platform, one which has been hacked and modded....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.