Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Alien: Isolation

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Oct 07, 2014

A survival horror game set fifteen years after the original Alien film. It stars Amanda Ripley, the daughter of the film's protagonist, Ellen Ripley.

Crew Expendable code not working

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

Title says it all really. I have the ps4 version and had the special GameStop pre order code work fine but the in box code kept giving me an error. Has anyone else run into this issue? I didn't think much about it last night even though the GameStop code worked but it's still not working and now I feel like it's more than someone not flipping a switch

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

Same. I think that's because the content isn't even technically available yet? Least not in Europe. I'm happy to see I'm not the only one with this issue at least, as I first thought I may have gotten a borked code.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm in the US here and it's actually on sale right now for 3.99 and the code still isn't working. Im not chomping at the bit to download it right now but I REALLY don't wanna talk to someone to get a new code. Hopefully it'll correct itself later in the day

a_e_martin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Same for me, and same for everybody everywhere as far as I know. I guess the content hasn't actually been added to the store yet.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sackmanjones

And speak of the devil it actually just worked for me! Perhaps the flip switcher saw this thread and said "Oh shit! Almost forgot!". You're welcome everyone.

a_e_martin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.