Angel was introduced in Tekken 2. She fought to save Kazuya's soul from the Devil Gene but was unsuccessful. She shares the same moves as the Devil in Tekken 2 and Tekken Tag Tournament.
Although Kazuya is seemingly possessed with a black heart, there is still some good left in him. Angel will battle against Devil so that she may have Kazuya's soul.
Ending: Angel is sitting on top of a building during the night. She jumps off into the mist-like fog down below. As she falls, she sees all the fighters in the Tournament, from Heihachi to Devil. What looks like the x-rays of bones are shown, and then Devil being surrounded by several angels. The image fades away and Angel is shown forming a ball of light in her hand.
Tekken Tag Tournament
Angel is a playable character in Tekken Tag Tournament. However, Tekken Tag Tournament is not a part of theTekken series' canonical storyline. This is Angel's last appearance as a playable character so far.
Ending: Angel stands next to Devil, who is laying on the ground. She crouches and touches his head. Devil transforms into Kazuya (the screen goes white during this transformation). A closeup of Angel smiling is shown. Kazuya regains consciousness, and rises slightly. Angel is nowhere to be seen. This ending takes place in Unknown's stage.
- To unlock her and Devil, you must beat Arcade Mode using Kazuya. She's selected pressing one of the kick buttons while selecting Devil.
- Angel is the final boss if you play as Devil.
- Angel's sub-bosses are Heihachi Mishima (Stage 8) and Jun Kazama (Stage 9).
- In the Arcade version of Tekken 2, Angel is called Devil when you select her and when you fight in a match with her. She is also mute when fighting, with the exception of when she is defeated; her knock-out sound is simply Kazuya's.
- To unlock her and Devil, you must beat Arcade Mode with 13 different characters. She's selected pressing the Start button while selecting Devil.
- Angel's ending is almost identical to Jun Kazama's ending in the same game, which led many fans to erroneously believe that the two characters are one and the same, despite Namco stating that Tekken Tag Tournament is non-canonical.
- In Tekken Tag Tournament, all Jack robots (Prototype Jack, Jack-2, and Gun Jack) will go haywire if Devil's or Angel's laser strikes them.
- It's unknown what happened to Angel since she was not seen after Tekken 2.