Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Angry Birds

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Nov 12, 2009

Angry Birds is a physics-based game. You dish out revenge upon the green pigs for stealing the birds' eggs by firing the Angry Birds at the green pigs' castles.

Angry Birds Arrives On The PlayStation Network

• 58 results
    Avatar image for markthestampede
    MarktheStampede

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#51  Edited By MarktheStampede

Don't buy it! Not optimized for the PS3 at all. Terrible controls, same exact graphics as the phone versions. Looks ugly on the big-screen.

Avatar image for deactivated-65e3079d16391
    deactivated-65e3079d16391

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 1

I haven't yet seen a PSP mini that supported DLC, so I'm guessing this is about  as much as this edition is going to get. (Same sort of thing with the DSiWare version of Surviving High School; the iPhone/iPod Touch version has lots of stories, but the DSiWare version only has eight.) Doesn't bother me either way. I think the game's quite fun.

Addfwyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 11

#53  Edited By Addfwyn

I like Angry Birds, I am not a huge fanatic for it, but I play it on the ipad or iphone every once in a while, it can kill a few minutes while waiting or something. 

That said, porting this to a non-touch device is just kind of dumb.  One of the reasons Angry Birds worked so well on the iOS is that it's MADE for touch input.  This is just as bad as people trying to port games to the iOS that require a virtual controller on screen, just the other way around. 

Touch games and control games do not mix, please stop trying to port them to each other.

robertp12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By robertp12

thats rubish

cgoodno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#55  Edited By cgoodno
    @Milkman said:
    " Angry Birds sucks. I don't understand the obession with this glorified flash game. "
    Same.  I have it on iPhone and it's a lesser Castle Crashers, IMHO.
    zerdune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#56  Edited By zerdune

Not really interested in a non-touched controlled version, also I have Boom Blox 1 & 2 if I want to play these kinds of games.

Skald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#57  Edited By Skald

And the most expensive Angry Birds release of the Week Award goes to the Mac App Store, where it's five dollars for some reason. 

Thank you, overpriced App Store launch.

DugHerb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By DugHerb

I have it. Looks and sounds really terrible on the PS3. Thought it would have recieved a HD facelift.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.