The Giant Bomb Iceberg, Explained

ThePickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By ThePickle

I posted this on reddit a few days ago but I am sharing it here (with the full explanation). For those unfamiliar, the iceberg meme is used as a way to convey information on a specific subject, starting with the most well-known stuff, down to the most obscure. Example. This Kanye West iceberg starts with obvious stuff like the Taylor Swift incident, that everybody knows, all the way down to stuff only the most hardcore fans would know, like the CSGO flashbang sample appearing on "Ultralight Beam."

So, without further adieu, here is the Giant Bomb Iceberg (V1)

No Caption Provided

The entire rundown of each thing/corresponding explanation is in the spoiler block. I recommend people try to see how many they can get on their own before checking!

Level 1-1: The Basics

RIP RTD: In July 2013, site staff and fans alike were shook by news of site founder Ryan “Papa Bear” Davis’ tragic passing. RTD are Ryan’s initials, which he claimed stood for “Rough tough n’ dangerous.

Brad’s Leaving: A simple statement that took on a life of its own in the community, usually as a joke. It’s difficult to pinpoint where exactly it started, potentially linked to the “Ryan Hates Brad” meme. It came full circle when Brad actually did leave the site, along with Vinny and Alex. His last Bombcast was aptly titled “Brad’s Leaving.” Before this, any reference to Brad leaving (ironic or not) was frowned upon by the mods.

Jeff Hates Games: Just a general claim that has been made since before the site’s inception, based on Jeff’s lack of fanboy energy for major franchises like Zelda and Fallout, also part of the broader “Things Jeff Hates” meme that can be seen in full on his wiki page.

Why’s it called a quick look if it’s an hour long?: Seems to be a natural reaction by first-time viewers to the site's longest-running video series.

Level 1-2: Hey Duder

Pirates Just Stole Shit?: A phrase un-ironically uttered by an incredulous Dan Ryckert during an E3 presentation of the now-shelved(?) pirate game Skull & Bones.

8.8: The score Jeff infamously gave to The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Led to doxxing and even death threats; an early example of online harassment for such figures by irate man-children.

Kane & Lynch Dead Men: Perhaps an even-more infamous review, lead to Gerstmann’s dismissal for giving a 6 to the game (that was sponsored heavily on Gamespot). The fallout lead to several staff resignations, the tarnishing of GameSpot’s reputation, and ultimately, the founding of Giant Bomb.

LOCKDOWN: One of the royalty-free songs played between segments on E3 Night Shows/Podcasts, a fan-favorite because of how hard it slaps. Went on to be the banner title of any video made in isolation at the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.

< >: Originally dubbed the “Sims 3 Gang Sign,” created by Paul Barnett during a drunken E3 livestream in 2010 (more on that later…) Now it is used as a sign-off in chat at the end of livestreams.

Whiskey Media: Founded by Shelby Bonnie, the company that helped fund Giant Bomb along with Comic Vine and Anime Vice (and later Screened and Tested). Named for the Whiskey Rebellion. Ceased to exist in 2012 when all the sites were sold off.

Level II: Sons of Drewberty

Intern Drew: Beloved staffer Drew Scanlon began life at GB as an intern, folding t-shirts and helping Vinny with video editing.

Pull a Brad: A reference to poor Bradley’s unfortunate habit of dying early in Quick Looks, and part of the broader “Brad is bad at games” narrative.

Cuphead Should Be Higher: An oft-repeated phrase by staffer Abby Russell during GOTY deliberations in 2017.

Buckner & Garcia: Rock duo, got popular for their arcade-themed tunes in the 80’s, wrote a song for the site called “Found Me the Bomb.”

GBUnarchived:A YouTube channel dedicated to archiving livestreams that were never officially posted on the site, and would otherwise be lost forever.

The E3 Phone Number Incident: Occurred in 2015, on the last segment of the last night of the site’s nightly E3 programming, when Johnny “The Juggernaut” Vignocchi tweeted out the actual cellphone number of his alleged friend Dave Lang. Host Jeff and guest/Canadian Adam Boyes were left to deal with the fallout. Johnny hopelessly tried to make amends with Dave on air, even offering to tweet his own number out, but the damage was done. The two have since squashed the beef and, despite the incident, Johnny V went on to get a job as an executive for Nintendo of America.

Level III: Weed 3

Jonathan Frakes: Actor best known for portraying William T. Riker on Star Trek TNG, appeared on the shoddy celeb poker game that produced freakish results when the video quality was turned down…

Barkerville: While Vinny was playing Castlevania II: Simon’s Quest, Brad revealed that as a kid, he decided that the BGM track “Bloody Tears” was in fact titled “Barkerville.” He imagined it was like, werewolf town.

Brad’s Joke Crosses the Line: Refers to an uncharacteristically risqué joke Brad made about Vinny’s toddler son Max.

Dave, Site’s Down: In April 2011, all Whiskey sites (along with any others using Amazon servers) experienced a multi-day outage. A Twitch stream, entitled “Dave, Site’s Down” was put on to premiere two new videos (Quick Looks for SOCOM 4 and The $1,000,000 Pyramid), then kept going as the outage continued. Over the coming days the site would come up with a new segment for the stream, Radio Dave, a call-in show hosted by designer Dave Snider to fill the hole.

Review Cartoons: At the outset, written reviews were accompanied by cartoon icons of the staffer who penned it, and a look corresponding to the score (1-5 stars). These cartoons were later nixed in a site redesign, as Jeff felt they sometimes clashed with the tone of the review.

Midnight Brown: A band from Cotati, CA comprised of Jeff G and Chris Henderson, provided 8-bit chiptune/electroclash music for GameSpot and early Giant Bomb videos and podcasts. Released four albums, still available for free on the band’s website.

Level IV: YOU CAN’T BEAT 100%

It’s been a long road (getting from there to here): Opening lyrics from the theme song to the otherwise forgettable Star Trek offshoot Enterprise, made famous by Screened.com editor Matthew Rorie.

Ryan Hates Brad: Ryan’s sharp sense of humor was misinterpreted by some of the site’s users as genuine disdain, and Brad was often the butt of jokes in the site’s earlier days anyway.

Minerva’s Den v. Lair of the Shadow Broker: An unseasonably long debate over what the best downloadable expansion was during Game of the Year deliberations in 2010. Part of the broader “Brad digging his heels in during GOTY talk” narrative, heard on just about every GOTY podcast he was on.

Jeff & Ryan’s Frosted Tips: Frosted tips were a hairstyle for men popularized by Justin Timberlake of N’SYNC in the late 90’s/early 00’s. Hair is cut short, spiked up with gel, and bleached blond. Both Jeff and Ryan can be seen rocking this questionable (but era-appropriate) hairstyle in various GameSpot videos around that time.

$775 million:An illegal amount of money. The amount of money “video games journalist” Leigh Alexander claimed Bobby Kotick himself had spent on a Call of Duty event at that year’s E3. Used here as a catch-all for her entire appearance, which was a hot mess of drunken badgering and wardrobe malfunctions that was almost-universally panned by users when released as a podcast. She has not appeared on the Bomb since.

Level V: Icon of Sin

Time Trotters: A cartoon starring Jeff, Ryan, and Rich Gallup, animated by Gallup’s friend Ben Cuello. Only one episode, where the Trotters are sent back (in time) to play Wu-Tang: Shaolin Style, was officially released at the time. A “lost” second episode, where the two travel back to play Night Trap, first surfaced at PAX 2008, but was not officially released until the CBSi acquisition in 2012.

1 Year Anniversary Party: To celebrate their first year in business, Giant Bomb had their “Anniversary Spectacular” at a bar in San Mateo. Adam Boyes, Morgan Gray, and some other Capcom folks came as well to promote new games Age of Booty and Dark Void. The main event was a 16-player Marvel vs. Capcom 2 tournament, where the winner was awarded a Jeff G review cartoon shirt and some Capcom promotional junk. A full run-down of the evening on the 7-21-2009 Bombcast.

Ted Nyman’s Bill Cosby Impression: Former Whiskey engineer Ted Nyman debuted this on the Quake TNT (8/26/2010), years before news of Cosby’s sex crimes resurfaced. It was not very accurate anyway.

Brad Nicholson: Former freelancer, penned news stories in the pre-Scoops era. Absolutely hated by the fans.

Streaming on Justin.tv: Before it was called twitch, it was Justin.tv, where Giant Bomb started streaming after abandoning their first live-streaming service, Ustream. This was before the site had its own dedicated chat page, so fans could only watch on the Justin.tv website. Archives of each stream were available there as well, but only for a limited time, and were certainly deleted once the site changed its name. Thankfully, most of these streams have been posted in-full by the aforementioned GBUnarchived account.

Quests: The site used to feature quests, which were usually activated by visiting a specific page tied to a clue. But the most notorious quest was for getting the first comment on any new video. Quests were lost as part of a broader site redesign.

We Got a Wii: The name of a 2005 live stream done by GameSpot, anchored by Rich Gallup and Jeff G, showing the site’s staffers using the much-anticipated Wii console for the first time. Could be considered a progenitor to Giant Bomb’s lengthy internet live shows (which have now become the industry norm), but made in a time when the conventional production wisdom was still very TV-centric.

Level 666: Welcome to Hell

The Xboxalypse: A Sausalito office-era livestream that was to coincide with the shutting down of the original Xbox Live servers, featuring Ryan, Dave, Vinny, and (for the first time) Halo expert Drew. Ultimately, the servers did not shut down at the expected time, and the stream extended well into the night before it was eventually called off. Almost all of this stream has been preserved on YouTube.

Dinosaurs getting it on with automobiles: Phrase uttered during the 11-18-2008 Bombcast by Brad ver batim; a complete non sequitur referencing pictures the young Shoemaker had apparently seen online. Host Ryan was quick to chide Brad for derailing the ‘cast, but it did spawn a forum topic for further discussion.

Arrow Pointing Down: Of two meanings. First, a line of novelty t-shirts where the downward pointing arrow is in reference to the wearer’s (usually male) genitalia. Generally accompanied by a suggestive slogan such as “The Man, The Myth, The Legend.” Second, the name of Ryan’s blog he used after quitting GameSpot in protest of his pal Jeff’s dismissal. Went on to be used as the name for three pre-Bombcast podcasts featuring Ryan, Jeff, and (in one instance) Alex.

Ice-T Shoutout: Rapper/actor/gamer Ice-T gave “that whole Giant Bomb clique” a shoutout on his Ustream, sometime in 2009. Sadly, the collab Ryan was hoping for never materialized, and with the demise of Ustream the video is gone for good as well. Really, there is no record of this aside from me (and perhaps some other sickos) remembering it happened.

COCAINEMOUNTAIN.com: HEY COME ON OVER TO COCAIN MOUNTAIN WE'LL PLAY SOME ROCKBAND COOL OKAY BUT I'M ON DRUMS

Level 7: Nobody Wins

Headboard: The name of a ska/power-pop/rap-rock band that Jeff and Alex were in. Originally formed as a hip-hop duo between Jeff (U.S. Pipe) and fellow Petaluman Glenn Rubenstein in 1995, went on to be an 8-piece with the self-released debut Brendan Goes to College (includes the absolute bop “Mattress Disco”). Their cover of “Everybody Wants Something” was used as part of the soundtrack for the original Degrassi series (minus U.S. Pipe's verse). Actual Headboard CD’s are exceptionally rare, but the tracks are available on YouTube.

Jeff & Alex Crib Videos: Now-lost videos of Jeff and Alex showing off their “cribs” (at the time when the MTV show of the same name was popping off). Some screencaps of Jeff’s video are on his page, but I am not able to find the full video anywhere anymore. Alex showed his bedroom (which was also seen in the Robocop feature around the same time).

Internal Affairs: A short-run podcast created by then-intern Nick Robinson in 2011. Nick went on to work for Polygon, but was let go from the site after allegations of creepy/untoward DM’s with women surfaced on twitter.

Dave’s Secret GOTY Note: Perhaps the greatest mystery of all, what was in the sealed note Dave Snider gave to the boys before their GOTY deliberations in 2010 (in case of gridlock). Since Mass Effect 2 was a pretty easy pick that year there was never a need to open the note. According to legend, the fellas only remembered the note once recording was done, opened it, had a nice chuckle, and went on their separate ways. In January the following year, Ryan and Dave hosted a livestream where the question of the note came up. Ryan refused to say what was in it. The mystery has remained unsolved since.

Lost & Damned Quick Look: The site posted a Quick Look for the GTA IV expansion campaign “The Lost and Damned” after its release in 2009, but the video was soon deleted once the publisher intervened. There are no copies of this video left anywhere on the internet from what I can tell. (EDIT: I was wrong, there is a copy of the video on YouTube)

Suburban All-Stars: The name of a rap-group consisting of Jeff, Ryan, and Alex. Lyrics are comically profane and overtly sexual, akin to 2 Live Crew. Songs include “Some of the Real” and “In the Can” (which plays on the double entendre for “can” meaning both “butt” and “toilet”). Produced one tape, Karaoke Godfathers, and one photo of Jeff holding a sign reading “SEXIST BULL-SHIT” aside Ryan and Alex performing.

ひどいナンセンス: Roughly translates to “Terrible Nonsense” in Japanese. The name given to a still-unexplained “after hours” livestream that occurred at the Whiskey offices on 10/02/2010, featuring Jeff, Ryan, and Matt drinking Coors Lite’s on set while jarring, sometimes nightmarish video and audio effects were added by Vinny (and Drew) in the booth. It is just a random, chaotic, drunken mess that only a handful of the most diehard Giant Bomb-heads would have seen live. The rest of us are left here to wonder what the fuck it was even about.

And of course, the stream produced the absolute classic line: “She got a penitentiary body.”

And now for a little editorializing: Obviously I couldn't every single joke/meme/feature/whatever in here, and I wanted to focus more on the weird trivia and history than just going with every single funny line that fans repeat. The site has been around for 14 got damn years at this point (even more including the GSpot stuff) so there is literally too much shit to fit into one iceberg. You could do a whole one of these, just on old video series that never went anywhere. You could do it just on people affiliated with the site over the years. You could literally do one on shirts that Jeff has worn throughout the years.

With that said I am definitely thinking about an expanded version that gets even more obscure with its bullshit... I think I underestimated how unknown some of this stuff is!!

And OF COURSE fans are welcome to make their own with their own levels/criteria, I'd love to see those

<>

Edit: added links

domineeto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 2

Great post! And a wonderful trip down memory lane! Thanks for putting this together!

ErikVonWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ErikVonWolf
ThePickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erikvonwolf: Yess someone brought this to my attention on reddit as well so I've updated the spoiler block :)

Monkeyman04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

kingnarwhal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great post! Thanks for the explanations!

ThePickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ThePickle

@monkeyman04: nah Pull a Brad was older, and making fun of poor Bradley for dying early on in quick looks. Here is the list that helped spawn the meme (no longer updated)

UricTheOddball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You could literally do one on shirts that Jeff has worn throughout the years.

This. Someone do this.

Nuttism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As somebody who got into Giant Bomb more recently, I can confirm the veracity of the iceberg. I got everything down to Weed 3 (except for Buckner & Garcia), but the only one there I got was Brad's joke from watching an archive. Pretty much everything below that was new to me. My only change would be that Arrow Pointing down shouldn't be this far down. I hear about that about as much as Whiskey media, so I think it's decently well known despite not being long lasting. It could maybe be in the weed3 level or one higher. My only suggestion for stuff to add at the moment is Fortnite with St. Vincent! in the Hey Duder category (or one further down). I think that glorious culmination deserves its own mention.

As someone who first heard about the site due to Ryan Davis's passing, it was really fun to read a bit more about the history, so great job on the graph and explanations! Gosh, I really miss Abby...

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By BisonHero

I know Minerva’s Den v. Lair of the Shadowbroker was a pretty contentious one, but I still think of Skyrim v. Saints Row The Third as being the notorious GotY meme argument you would include on one of these dumb iceberg lists of obscure references.

Another personal preference: as hilarious as Dan’s pirate moment was, if we’re going to include random Dan comments, the Hall of Famer moment I’d go with is in-play racquetball.

Also I object to 8.8 on the grounds that it’s more a Gamespot meme that plagued Jeff for a few more years after he left. See also: anime is for jerks.

Also to this day I’m surprised “Cuphead should be higher” became such a meme. Maybe I missed something in the comments or subreddit where everyone thought it was hilarious, but I listened to all those GotY podcasts at the time and Abby’s Cuphead support didn’t even register as notable enough to remember, yet months later people were still referencing it.

Monkeyman04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Monkeyman04

@thepickle: I know it's older. I was wondering if Pro Moves deserve its own spot in the lower part of the iceberg or is it just a subsection to Pull a Brad since it was only really used when Brad would die.

ThePickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nuttism:Yes someone else mentioned Arrow Pointing Down might be a bit low, another example of me underestimating people's knowledge of GB lore. Fact that you came in after Ryan's death and know what it means definitely means it'll be moved up in the next iteration

@bisonhero: to me, Minerva's Den/Shadow Broker is so much funnier because it is an argument that lasted about as long (possibly longer) as the SR3/Skyrim one, but for a totally forgettable category. Feel like that really captures just how savage Brad was during those things. Also, FWIW, I actually agreed with Bradley that Skyrim was the GOTY in 2011 (still do) so I am sympathetic

As far as 8.8, I decided to include a couple G-Spot ones because like you said, that shit has followed Jeff for years now. And in terms of the actual Photoshopping "8.8" takes up so little space (but says so much... )

lasborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

One thing that came to mind when reading this was the nintendo eshop readings, in particular the talk about “Saucepan Man”.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#14  Edited By ZombiePie

Huh... you all really don't remember the context for the nightmare stream (aka ひどいナンセンス)? The archive cut out the whole reason for it existing in the first place, they read aloud XBLA and PSN codes to games you could redeem. To try and limit bots from taking the codes, they streamed the video unannounced and super late. They gave away like ten codes to Comic Jumper. If you check the dates to the stream and the date on review of Jeff's review (10/05/2010) it checks out. Also, if you watch the stream you'll notice that they read out numbers and letters which might seem weird to some, but at the time were the letters to XBLA codes for the game.

Something that should be in the lowest level of the iceberg has to be the lost review for Lost: Via Domus. Ryan wrote a 2/5 review for the game and you can even seen an excerpt of it on the game's Metacritic page. Jeff confirmed that the review did indeed exist but it might have gotten deleted during one of the site updates.

Also, Giant Bomb's 2008 GOTY content was hosted on its own page like the classic GameSpot days, but the page got deleted and most of the GOTY content is mostly lost to time. All that is left are some of the videos they recorded, but all of the articles, including the guest GOTY lists are gone.

Edit: It also looks like you avoided the macabre with this iceberg, and I don't blame you. However, the mailbag that ended up as evidence in a double murder is something I thought about as part of a Giant Bomb iceberg.

Paradroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great post, thank you! I'd vote for "Dave in Alaska" to go on in future.

Slimrock8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Slimrock8

I been listening for a LONG time through their many stages and tribulations but I think Vinny's Star Trek orgy room is the funniest shit I ever heard, of coarse Jonathan Frakes covers that but I dont think it gives it enough justice.

eccentrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 15

I was thinking about doing one of these last year. It's fun to see what you chose to include and not.

Mendelson9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So many great memories.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@zombiepie: psst psst i've heard that Jeff was completely drunk and had this huge hour-long rant and then started to take off his clothes. Last thing we heard was that he considers gaming his religion and that Haze is the shit. It was truly special to witness it all live.

tehdopefish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brad Nicholson:Former freelancer, penned news stories in the pre-Scoops era. Absolutely hated by the fans.

People hated Brad Nicholson? I thought he was great (though an odd fit for the site). He used to be on the destructoid podcast and was great.

ellieisanerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know how much it truly applies to a GB iceberg, but that the Blinking White Guy meme originated from a stream seems like it should be added.

As someone who found to site after the sale to CBS, I'm proud of how deep my knowledge actually goes.

Avatar image for bladeofcreation
BladeOfCreation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

I got most of this, but some stuff from the earlier years is stuff I don't know. I listened to the Bombcast for some time before ever coming to the site, and I simply wasn't following video game sites in the same way in the GameSpot era.

I feel that knife vs. bat should be on here, but still. Great list/iceberg!

ThePickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zombiepie: ofc ZombiePie knows all the backstory :p but thank you for that context on the nightmare stream as well as all the other stuff! Will definitely include all that in the next version (esp the murder thing.. that is crazy)

it's funny, GOTY 2008 was on the list at one point, but only because the format was so different (short videos, only 1 podcast). I had no idea about stuff getting lost in the shuffle though... definitely makes it an even better candidate for the iceberg

aperfecttool72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

< >

jtavano1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only two I feel are must-adds are Batmanbatmanbatman.com and Nintendownload Xpress.

jtavano1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zombiepie: Wow I watched the Via Domus review when it was new. Haven't thought about that game in forever.

ThePickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ThePickle

@joeywankenobi: Felt like COCAINEMOUNTAIN.com already covered the weird/old URL thing.. and stay tuned for V2 will definitely have at least one from the NDX (choooo chooooo). Don't want to give too much away, but let's say it involves a certain open-wheel racing champion...

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Oh, down!" was on a GB stream or podcast, right? The Phoenix Down moment.

guardingnome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

"Thinking about those Whops......... I shouldn't have said that."

"Hotdog Plate"

Retris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One thing that definitely be there: knife vs. bat. It's such an integral part of Giant Bomb lore that gets brought up often.

borgmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

Some other things that could have been on there which I didn't see mentioned:

- Giantbomb, it's a site about video games!

- No no no, don't shake the baby

- RIDER MEET HORSE, HORSE MEET RIDER

-fire boylt

- Archery in the CBS office

- funky student and mysterious fox

ThePickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@borgmaster: I posted this on the GB subreddit first just to test the waters so I got some recc's on there too. So many bits, so little space on the JPG! But V2 will be bigger and better than the original (like Terminator 2)

daiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Okay, this was a great trip down memory lane. Thanks! I knew almost all of the points, since I've been here since the inception, basically.

A few that I'd like to add:

- Actually, China Don't Mind

- I don't remember the name exactly, but that live stream where they were trying to raise money to do an international Giant Bomb tour (Maybe it was called 'the raid'?)

- Ryan's Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet co-op livestream slip

A personal note that I remember. During the basement Whiskey Media days, there were a bunch of videos that were uploaded back to back with Ryan wearing the same red shirt. I commented asking why is Ryan wearing the same shirt in every video. He replied back saying, "it's hard for fat people to find good shirts" and I HATED MYSELF. HATED MYSELF.

ThePickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daiphyer: That is a good Ryan story! Those are the kinds of anecdotes I wish to remember him by. the one time he made an unfortunate slip on a live stream is something that should stay in the past. Truthfully, Ryan's "Worst Moment" was on the list at first but did not make the final cut.

I will give the same rationale I gave on reddit: I do not want people digging that up. That is not who Ryan was.

daiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@thepickle: That is a good rationale, you're right. It can be very easily misinterpreted and turned into something woefully wrong these days. Right decision to omit it.

davidfox1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“Why do we keep playing these games?!” for all “Random PC Game” episodes.