Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hamburger

Object » linked to 362 games

A hamburger is a hunk of ground beef served between two pieces of bun-configured bread. Hamburgers are often served with a variety of toppings and condiments. It is named for the region in which it was invented, not for the kind of meat (as is often mistakenly suggested).

Burger King A1 Steakhouse burger apreesh.

Bos1014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Bos1014

This is seriously the best fast food burger i've ever had. Thats not saying much but its miles ahead of anything i've had from either wendys or mc'd.  
    Anyone agreee?!?

Avatar image for origina1penguin
    Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Origina1Penguin

A1 has a very overpowering taste. So if you like A1 a lot, then you'll probably like that burger a lot. I agree that it is good, but my favorite from BK is the Angry Chicken Tendercrisp with no mayo (the mayo makes it terrible). Burger-wise, I still prefer a Double Whopper with no mayo and extra pickles.

DRooPZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By DRooPZ

My brother and I used to have it every friday for diner sooo good very filling and it's pretty big too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.