Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Archer

Concept »

Archers are marksman that practice the arts of archery. Archers specialize in picking enemies off from a distance one by one. using bows and arrows to deliver precise shots to unsuspecting opponents. it's a class base or a unit for a strategy game, archers are lightly armored and have less hitponits. but has moderate speed, longer range and highest damage of them all.

Games that portray Archers well

• 54 results
    Blackout62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

All the games mentioned are outrageously ignorant toward actual archery techniques, stances, and bow preservation and that's all I'm going to say on the matter.

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
    SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

budgietheii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Archers you say?

Loading Video...

theodacourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#54  Edited By theodacourt

It's not really traditional archery but I can't believe no one has mentioned the Torque Bow from Gears of War. That was by far the most satisfying weapon in that series. That and the chain saw. Soo good! Just listen to it whirr up as it charges.

Loading Video...

And this doesn't even show the delayed explosion if you just hit the enemy in the leg or hand or something. Those 3 seconds waiting for them to be ripped to pieces was so much fun.

hassun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

What exactly is an accurate depiction of archery though?

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-57d4cf64585b7
    deactivated-57d4cf64585b7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I mean it is an underdog I am sure, but that bow in Bioshock was pretty tight in my opinion, if we are counting crossbows. Then I would also say any call of duty where they have been implemented. Bloody good fun I have had with sticks and stones.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.