Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed Unity

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 11, 2014

The Assassin's Creed series heads to Paris, France, amid the French Revolution. The player controls Arno Dorian, an Assassin, as he attempts to disrupt and destroy the true powers behind the Revolution.

Free on Uplay From April 17th at 10:00 am to April 25th at 03:00 am

Acura_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Acura_Max

Ubisoft is giving away copies of the game for a limited amount of time. Here's a link to get it.

And if you're having trouble with the link, simply just search the game up on the uplay store. It should appear as $0.

In light of the devastating fire at the Notre Dame de Paris, Ubisoft wants to give all gamers the chance to experience the majesty and beauty of the cathedral through Assassins Creed Unity on PC.

From April 17th at 10:00 am to April 25th at 03:00 am (your local time). you can download Assassins Creed Unity on PC for free here, and you’ll own it forever in your Uplay games library.

We encourage all of you who want to help with the restoration and reconstruction of the Cathedral to join Ubisoft in donating.

Avatar image for deactivated-61356eb4a76c8
    deactivated-61356eb4a76c8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Thanks for the heads up claimed a copy! Unbelievable fire though, must admit I'd rather have the cathedral still standing than get this game I'll totally get around to playing some day.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By rorie

I will claim this! I never did get around to playing it after the hilariously bad launch. Not sure it'd be easy to go back to after the new systems, though.

Casepb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This is really cool they did this. Ubisoft can be pretty great sometimes.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

Claimed it because that is a remarkably cool thing to do.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

Not only is this cool but they also donated a ton of money to the reconstruction fund and according to a GameSpot article the original scans and models of Norte Dame they made for the game might end up as very useful resource material.

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would, but a terrible sound glitch prevents me from playing the game, the only AC game i haven't played.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Efesell

This is really cool and once they put out the horrible trash fire from launch the game is actually pretty good!

Relkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Having played this somewhat recently, I'll say that while this game is not anywhere near as technically screwed up as it was at launch, it still has some problems. It's also not a particularly good AC, but it's not as bad as people made it out to be. The story is pretty forgettable, but there is some really neat gameplay innovations in this game (the Hitman-esque major story missions and the murder mysteries, for example) A middling game, for sure; but not awful.

It's cool that this offer is available for a full week.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Oh okay, that's really cool of them actually.

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

TY uncle Ubi

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.