Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

Troubles with Powerless Multiplayer Challenge

mazik765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By mazik765

The Powerless Challenge description in the game just says you have to mute a target then stun them. Well I have done this a ton, usually from hiding in a crowd during manhunt, but have only managed to rack up 8 stuns towards the challenge. Does anyone know how exactly this challenge works? Or has anyone else had this problem?

Agent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Agent47

Yeah this happened to me too.I muted them and within the few seconds that I did I stunned them, but it only seems to count sometimes.Maybe we are doing it wrong?I don't think it's a bug unless someone can confirm this.

Sarumarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Sarumarine

I recently unlocked mute a few days ago. Is there any easy way to tell if you're target has been muted? Or are you supposed to know by not dying immediately after they find you?

mazik765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mazik765
    @Sarumarine said:
    " I recently unlocked mute a few days ago. Is there any easy way to tell if you're target has been muted? Or are you supposed to know by not dying immediately after they find you? "
    It only lasts 1.5 seconds in it's basic form, so just the not dying is a pretty good indicator :P
    SteamPunkJin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By SteamPunkJin
    @mazik765 said:
    " @Sarumarine said:
    " I recently unlocked mute a few days ago. Is there any easy way to tell if you're target has been muted? Or are you supposed to know by not dying immediately after they find you? "
    It only lasts 1.5 seconds in it's basic form, so just the not dying is a pretty good indicator :P "
    I think the base level Mute only works for 1 second (unless they've patched it) - I had a hard time figuring out why people were still killing me, I was using it too early. Need to really be next to them.
    Sarumarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Sarumarine

That's rough. I think I'd rather just charge them... but then that wouldn't help with the powerless challenge.

Agent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Agent47
    @SteamPunkJin: Well I don't think muting someone is suppose to stop them from killing you normally.It just stops all charges, templar vision, knives, poison basically everything.Though in it's basic form it's pretty useless that's why a lot of people don't use it.It's upgraded forms are much better.
    RobbieMac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By RobbieMac
    @Agent47:  No it also prevents the person from performing an assassination as well.  I have found out the hard way :P
    Agent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Agent47
    @RobbieMac: Whaaa?Every time I do it within the second I do it I still get assassinated.I pretty sure it just disables abilities.
    mazik765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mazik765
    @Agent47:  The description says it disables all abilities and assassination attempts for the duration. I think the problem you're probably having is the duration is only like 1-1.5 seconds.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.