Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed II

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

The second installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise follows the life of Ezio Auditore da Firenze as he seeks revenge on those who betrayed his family.

Justice in Assassin's Creed II?

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hatking

Okays so I'll just come right out and say it, I did not like the first Assassin's Creed, I might go as far to say I hated it.  However this one looks like they addressed a lot of the issues that bothered... in fact it sounds like they addressed all of them.  So I decided I should do a little looking into on this game.  I noticed the OXM preview on the XBL Spotlight so I watched it and throughout the video in the background you can clearly hear Justice's Genesis.  I recently started listening to Justice, within the last few months, and I love those guys.  Is this song in the game?  I mean the styles hardly match... but also in a weird way they kinda do match... like really well.   

Just something I noticed, and as somebody else pointed out Justice seem to be working their way into lots of video games recently.
    Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By TheMustacheHero

Old news is old....

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By hatking

Sorry... I haven't been paying much attention to the game, I didn't care for the first one, but just recently heard of the things they fixed so I took a look.  So this is old news?  So like common knowledge that Justice is in this game?  Great.
    Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Griddler

I can tell you right now there will be no licensed music in-game.

Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By TheMustacheHero
    @HatKing said:

" Sorry... I haven't been paying much attention to the game, I didn't care for the first one, but just recently heard of the things they fixed so I took a look.  So this is old news?  So like common knowledge that Justice is in this game?  Great. "

No one said that Justice was in the game, their music is just in the trailer...which is an old trailer.
    hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By hatking
    @girdz:
    Okay, I kinda figured that... I guess I was a little thrown off by that music being in the video I saw.
    Boyling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Boyling

There is a huge difference between licensing a song for a trailer and for a complete game. Guess which is the most expensive ;)
    That said, I don't think there's any licensed music in Assassin's Creed II, especially not modern French house music

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.