Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed Origins

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Oct 27, 2017

Assassin's Creed Origins is an action-adventure RPG video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. It is the tenth major installment in the Assassin's Creed series and the successor to 2015's Assassin's Creed Syndicate.

Who do the city guards serve? Who are the blue guards and the green guards?

Howardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If you're walking around in Alexandria and some guards attack you for no reason while other guards don't - are there different guards from different factions? Do the guards all serve Ptolemy the pharaoh or not? Who are the blues and the greens and do they have guards too?

If you kill a bunch of people from a certain faction do they become hostile to you?

I've killed dozens of men and I don't know who they were.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Efesell

I've never been attacked by guards just walking around, only if I had started shit or was in the middle of a side quest where they were hostile. I have found that if you ever join in a fight when guards are fighting bandits or whatever then the guards will be hostile to you regardless of who you attack first in that scenario though, which can get hectic.

Alexandria would be all Ptolemy though, and the Blues and Greens are the names of Chariot.. I guess teams for lack of a better word?

TheRealTurk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't think about it too hard. There aren't really any "allied" or "enemy" factions and there are no consequences to murdering a bunch of guards.

Having said that, up until late game you generally aren't attacked on sight unless you enter a restricted area, so if your compass is glowing red, guards will attack on sight.

MattGiersoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Aren't there like 3 factions? (Greeks, Egyptians and Romans) + bandits? Haven't thought about it honestly.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think mechanically there is really just Guard and Bandit.

Like Bayek is ostensibly 'allied' with Cleopatra and her faction but guards in those areas will still stab you in the face if you attempt to roam around restricted areas or cause trouble.

Itwastuesday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Itwastuesday

they are part of an order of guards formed in the times of antiquity when the ancient aliens enslaved the men of earth to build big curvy towers and hexagon puzzle rooms

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.