Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

Assassin's Creed: Revelations is the fourth installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise and the final entry in Ezio Auditore's main storyline. A few levels also put players back in control of the original Assassin's Creed's Altair, and depict his rise to the Mentorship of the Crusades-era Brotherhood of Assassins.

Assassin's Creed: Embers *spoilers*

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By xyzygy

I thought the short was alright, and I think that we may even play as Shao Yun in the next AC game. I think it'll be a nice fresh change from all the European areas we've been in so far. Also it'll be great to play as a female assassin with a completely different fighting style.  

I'm just confused about Ezio's death scene. I was reading up on it and it said that he died of a heart attack, but who exactly was that man who sat beside him right before he died? He was holding Ezio's hand and I thought the man had poisoned him or something, just because Ezio dies so suddenly. Otherwise, that man served absolutely no purpose.

Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Oldirtybearon

I might be wrong, but he looked a bit like Machiavelli to me.

In any event, that entire death scene was superb. Even if the rest of the short was kinda eh.

EDIT: Rewatched the scene again, and I got the impression that the young man was Death. The smile he gives, the slight nod, it suggests to me that it was a moment where Ezio knew his time was up, and looked to his family. He died peacefully, knowing his family was safe, and he was home.

Kinda touching, actually.

Gerhabio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Gerhabio

Hmm, where can this be watched?

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Tennmuerti

Honestly i was cringing the whole time I was watching it.
    The end was good, but all the stuff with the assassin chick was terrible.
    All the trouble, the work, the danger to the family was for a few bits of absolutely generic "wisdom" from Ezio...

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By N7

I'm pretty sure the next Assassin's Creed will be the last one. I sure hope not, but that's the impression I get.

I mean... EXTREME MEGA SUPER SPOILERS HOLY GARY WITTA DON'T CLICK THIS

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Tennmuerti
    @N7: After the credits it reconstructs itself
    Also it is just one simulation program, there are as many Animi as they want to make machines. templars have whole floors of them.
    N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By N7
    @Tennmuerti: That too.

I guess no one will know where the franchise goes.
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By xyzygy

Well the series is supposed to be a trilogy and it's all supposed to count down to the "end of the world" in 2012. The ones who came before had foresaw that the world would end in 2012. So the next game is supposed to come out in December before the actual date they talk about in the game.

@Gerhabio: I found it through illegal means, not saying which means, but you can figure it out for yourself. 

@Tennmuerti: I felt like the short was rushed and everything before the death scene was kind of bad. But I still feel like Jun as a playable character in China in the 16th century would be a great setting, and we'd have a complete new set of moves and weapons instead of the same old European styles.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.