Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Astro's Playroom

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Nov 12, 2020

Astro's Playroom is a 3D platformer that comes pre-installed on every PlayStation 5 console. The game showcases the features of the DualSense controller while celebrating the history of PlayStation.

Why Can't We Make Any User Reviews For This?

pauljeremiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 1

Is it because it's a pack in-game?

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

I'm no wiki/user review expert, but my best guess is that to be user reviewed a game on the wiki must have one or more "releases" listed, and the date for that release must have already taken place, and currently no one has added any releases for Astro's Playroom.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

I'm no wiki/user review expert, but my best guess is that to be user reviewed a game on the wiki must have one or more "releases" listed, and the date for that release must have already taken place, and currently no one has added any releases for Astro's Playroom.

I seem to recall this is the case. When you attempt to create a user review, there's a drop down meu in which you select the platform the game you played was on, and even for console exclusives we need at least one release for that drop down menu to appear.

I could be wrong though, but give it a try.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.