Battle Master: Kyuukyoku no Senshitachi (loosely translated to "Battle Master: Ultimate Warrior", and not to be confused with the unrelated 1991 and 1998 games of the same name) is a 2D sci-fi fighting game developed by System Vision and published by Toshiba-EMI for the Super Famicom exclusively in Japan on November 19, 1993.
The second in the trilogy of fighting games developed by System Vision (after Deadly Moves and before Ragnagard), Battle Master plays like a traditional six-button fighting game.
- Syoh (Japanese martial artist)
- Ranmaru (Japanese martial artist)
- Chan (Chinese martial artist)
- Jian (pirate warrior)
- Altia (air force officer)
- Body (robotic policeman)
- Watts (wrestler)
- Wolvan (lycanthrope warrior)
- Zeno (final boss, playable in Versus Mode with a cheat code)