Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 3

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 25, 2011

Battlefield 3 is DICE's third numerical installment in the Battlefield franchise. It features a single player and co-operative campaign, as well as an extensive multiplayer component.

Off Duty Gamers' analysis of the "Fault Line: Episode 2" trailer

Ocean_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Ocean_H
    Piririn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Piririn

Yupp mistakes that only a very small percentage of playes would notice and/or care about... Its not a soldier simulator, its a game. 

But if they think dice will take notice then im all for it!
    Jayross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Jayross

Yeah, even in BC2 you reloaded the AT4. It doesn't make sense, but whatever.

Some of the stuff about the AI not going into cover properly was a bit of a bigger issue, something I doubt will be fixed.

PhatSeeJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By PhatSeeJay
    @Jayross said:

" Yeah, even in BC2 you reloaded the AT4. It doesn't make sense, but whatever. "

Actually he throws it away and pulls out a new one. Maybe not too realistic that he runs with four AT4's on his back but it's not reloaded which makes how it's handled correct.
    natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By natetodamax

You crawl on the ground and blow up a building and it looks really nice. 

That's what I saw.

Portis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Portis

It was hard for me to take this breakdown seriously, but I realize it isn't aimed at me. Good for the people that care about those details, because I sure as hell don't. 

Also, that's the first time I've seen that trailer. Lookin' damn sexy. 

"...Stick his head out. Then we fuckin' shoot it!"

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By Vinny_Says
    @PhatSeeJay said:
    " @Jayross said:
    " Yeah, even in BC2 you reloaded the AT4. It doesn't make sense, but whatever. "
    Actually he throws it away and pulls out a new one. Maybe not too realistic that way but it's not reloaded. "
    Speaking of AT4 and realism, I have yet to see a game where I launch that thing and everyone behind me dies just like in Ghost recon....good times!
    PhatSeeJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 17

#8  Edited By PhatSeeJay
    @blacklabeldomm said:
    " @PhatSeeJay said:
    " @Jayross said:
    Actually he throws it away and pulls out a new one. Maybe not too realistic that way but it's not reloaded. "
    Speaking of AT4 and realism, I have yet to see a game where I launch that thing and everyone behind me dies just like in Ghost recon....good times! "
    Would probably be the most hilarious kill. Someone approaches you from the back and attempts to back stab you but is unfortunately caught in the blast from you shooting your rocket at something else.
    GeneralTurkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By GeneralTurkle

Hey at least in this game they mention to keep his backfire free from that AT4

Nasar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By Nasar7
    @PhatSeeJay said:
    " @blacklabeldomm said:
    " @PhatSeeJay said:
    " @Jayross said:
    Speaking of AT4 and realism, I have yet to see a game where I launch that thing and everyone behind me dies just like in Ghost recon....good times! "
    Would probably be the most hilarious kill. Someone approaches you from the back and attempts to back stab you but is unfortunately caught in the blast from you shooting your rocket at something else. "
    That would be hilarious with friendly fire turned on. Or off. Whatever.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.