Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 3

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 25, 2011

Battlefield 3 is DICE's third numerical installment in the Battlefield franchise. It features a single player and co-operative campaign, as well as an extensive multiplayer component.

Why am i such a beast?

• 73 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Edin899

I was always good at FPS games, 90% of the time on top of the scoreboard in Call of duty. Getting good K/D's. 
    So today i was playing battlefield and none of my friends were online, i just decided to unleash the beast. 
    Got my assault class, and destroyed the other team. It was a massacre. A crime against humanity. 
    I was so good that a guy on the other team gave me a friend request lol. 

This was on Operation Metro while i was attacking.  
    Anybody else had some great experiences? I usually get about 30ish kills, but today well..

No Caption Provided
    Yanngc33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Yanngc33

Modest much?

I have occasional sparks of genius in COD where out of nowhere I take the opposing team to town. The following match usually results in me dying a lot

Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Edin899
    @Yanngc33: Thank you
    AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AlexW00d

You died way too much and 9800 is a really low score, try capping objectives.

xdaknightx69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By xdaknightx69

ur bragging about top score on metro? LMAO!!

i have gone 40-5 on metro dude. post a pic when it actually matters on a map that actually matters.

also OP is a troll post

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
    deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AlexW00d said:

As he said if you want to brag, how about less deaths and a higher score, then you might have a right to brag...

Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Edin899
    @AlexW00d said:

lol, i was playing rush and got the objective 5 times. My final score with ribbons was 36000...............................
    Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Edin899
    @Village_Guy@xdaknightx69:  

Why don't you guys do it better? Since 9800 is a low score. 
    Without camping...and get the objective like i did, my final score was 36000... 

haters gonna hate
    AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AlexW00d

@Edin899: So you got 26200 in ribbons? The highest point score for a ribbon is 500 so you're telling me you got at least 52 ribbons, plus the standard 200 point rush ribbon, in that match? Regardless it doesn't matter, when you can come and say you got 10000 team score in a match, then you have something to brag about.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#10  Edited By wefwefasdf

Congratulations?

Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Edin899
    @AlexW00d: Your joking right? i had 9800 and you want to see 10000? lol 
    Again i wanne see you guys do this, because i don't see people putting up 58 kills often. No i have never seen it in my 35 hours online with this game.
    gamb1t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By gamb1t

@Edin899 said:

I was always good at FPS games, 90% of the time on top of the scoreboard in Call of duty. Getting good K/D's.
    So today i was playing battlefield and none of my friends were online, i just decided to unleash the beast.
    Got my assault class, and destroyed the other team. It was a massacre. A crime against humanity.
    I was so good that a guy on the other team gave me a friend request lol.

This was on Operation Metro while i was attacking.
    Anybody else had some great experiences? I usually get about 30ish kills, but today well..
    No Caption Provided

average at best , if your gunna brag about it at least put something impressive up not a 2/1 kd round lmao. show me 5/1 50-5

imsh_pl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By imsh_pl

You're not.

daiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14  Edited By daiphyer

Sure.

Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Edin899

Again, i wanne see you guys do this lol. All acting like 58 kills is easy. Play rush on metro and see what you can get.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AlexW00d

@Edin899: Squad score even, you know, for helping players and playing as a team. Getting kills on operation metro is easy.

The last time I played this, a dude I was playing with went 57-20 and had a score of 13740, and that was just a normal game for him. The point is, people don't give a fuck what kind of score you got, and they especially don't care when you try and brag in the most obnoxious way.

Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Edin899
    @AlexW00d said:

@Edin899: Squad score even, you know, for helping players and playing as a team. Getting kills on operation metro is easy.

The last time I played this, a dude I was playing with went 57-20 and had a score of 13740, and that was just a normal game for him. The point is, people don't give a fuck what kind of score you got, and they especially don't care when you try and brag in the most obnoxious way.

Try and stop me, i can make topics all day. I am not forcing people to respond. 
    And dude im not talking about some dude who had a great game. People here acting like they are MLG pro gamers all day.
    Avatar image for vegetable_side_dish
    Vegetable_Side_Dish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AlexW00d: Actually , I think it's impressive, and I think you must have sand in your vagina. 
    imsh_pl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By imsh_pl

@Edin899 said:

@AlexW00d said:

Actually you can't. We have forum rules here. And creating an idiotic thread whose sole purpose is to brag about a mediocre score in a video game breaks one of them.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AlexW00d

@Vegetable_Side_Dish: Eh? Why would I have sand in my vagina? I don't have a vagina.

xp0svolc0mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21  Edited By xp0svolc0mx

@Edin899:

Your score kind of reminds of how sometimes I'll rush up on 64 metro (when fighting for B on conquest), kill a bunch of dudes, run back down, and have NO CLUE as to why I didn't die. That's a legit score you got there, I can see that being possible on 64 rush on Operation Metro. I just think your "I am a beast" statement is a little much, but then again... I've had those "beast" rounds so I kind of understand where you are coming from. But I've never made a topic about it and posted a screenshot of my KDR... okay I lie, I did it once for MW2 BUT THAT'S IT!

deanoxd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22  Edited By deanoxd

if i was as good as u i would attach that screen shot to my resume thats a for sure hire point. well done.

Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Edin899
    @imsh_pl said:

@Edin899 said:

@AlexW00d said:

Actually you can't. We have forum rules here. And creating an idiotic thread whose sole purpose is to brag about a mediocre score in a video game breaks one of them.

Get the fuck out, mediocore score? 
    Are you a PRO GAMER? Because if you get scores higher then that, and fewer kills you must be a PRO GAMER. 
    Please show us how good you are... 

smh
    Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Edin899
    @xp0svolc0mx said:

@Edin899:

Your score kind of reminds of how sometimes I'll rush up on 64 metro (when fighting for B on conquest), kill a bunch of dudes, run back down, and have NO CLUE as to why I didn't die. That's a legit score you got there, I can see that being possible on 64 rush on Operation Metro. I just think your "I am a beast" statement is a little much, but then again... I've had those "beast" rounds so I kind of understand where you are coming from. But I've never made a topic about it and posted a screenshot of my KDR... okay I lie, I did it once for MW2 BUT THAT'S IT!

It was on the xbox only 24 players. But you get me man, everybody has these beast moments, i just dont get the people here that are acting like they do this in every game lol. And have no proof.
    CptBedlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By CptBedlam

I loled at this thread. Thanks. :)

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By AlexW00d

@Edin899: Look, no-one gives a fuck about your score, that is not the issue, it's the fact that you are an obnoxious arsehole and you created a thread about it on the internet. The only purpose of this thread is for you to brag, therefore it is massively immature, redundant, and a waste of time.

Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Edin899
    @AlexW00d said:

@Edin899: Look, no-one gives a fuck about your score, that is not the issue, it's the fact that you are an obnoxious arsehole and you created a thread about it on the internet. The only purpose of this thread is for you to brag, therefore it is massively immature, redundant, and a waste of time.

Then why read and post in it? I know im bragging that's the point.  
    If your time is so precious then why post here? 
    scarace360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By scarace360

Think you should brag after winning a major or getting sponsored.

Xdsk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By Xdsk

@Edin899:I was in that game, the other team were shocking. So really i think Beast is too strong a word.

But good for you, you got some nice points there.

I regularly go +10 to +20 and take MVP1 but im not one to brag.....

deanoxd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30  Edited By deanoxd

@Edin899: cure cancer and you can brag every where, all the time 24/7 365, but until then you are just huge DB for even starting this post let alone arguing with people telling them to show you their better score.

Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Edin899
    @DeanoXD said:

@Edin899: cure cancer and you can brag every where, all the time 24/7 365, but until then you are just huge DB for even starting this post let alone arguing with people telling them to show you their better score.

Eh i was just happy about my good game, you get that rush. 
    Nobody was forced to respond to my topic, but they did and i asked to see what they can do. Trash players always talk shit and they can never back it up.
    clstirens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By clstirens

@Edin899: I usually don't go that high on kills (your actual K/D isn't Spectacular, but don't take that as an insult, you were still a god damn beast), but I do have a ton of "hero moments"

For example, I've had a FEW Telhran Highway matches where my team can't break through on conquest, and I will break through the line either on foot, or in a god damn humvee, and start taking points.

Not without resistance, oh no. We're talking rushing into a point occupied by two recons, a support, and two assualts (in a tank, go figure). c4 the tank, knife the recons, and out gun the support. Score! Then I move on to another point, break ANOTHER line, and massacre every sorry sap there as my team finally moves up to my position, and we all cap the station at the same time.

All in all, we went from half the enemy's tickets, to winning, but my ending Kills were only about 33 or something.

Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Edin899
    @clstirens said:

@Edin899: I usually don't go that high on kills (your actual K/D isn't Spectacular, but don't take that as an insult, you were still a god damn beast), but I do have a ton of "hero moments"

For example, I've had a FEW Telhran Highway matches where my team can't break through on conquest, and I will break through the line either on foot, or in a god damn humvee, and start taking points.

Not without resistance, oh no. We're talking rushing into a point occupied by two recons, a support, and two assualts (in a tank, go figure). c4 the tank, knife the recons, and out gun the support. Score! Then I move on to another point, break ANOTHER line, and massacre every sorry sap there as my team finally moves up to my position, and we all cap the station at the same time.

All in all, we went from half the enemy's tickets, to winning, but my ending Kills were only about 33 or something.

Nice that's what i wanne hear ! 
    I do love that when you go rambo on a team and dominate them !
    Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Edin899
    @clstirens: And people don't get when you run out in the open to capture a rush point you get shot alot ! so thats why i have 30 deaths.
    Hameyadea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Hameyadea

About a week ago, in a match in TF2, I got at the end (about an hour) 95/11. And yet, I can't get those pesky YouTube achievements. Damn you VALVe!

Feikken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Feikken

Cool score and I'm sure you had fun.

But it's nothing to brag about at all considering most people I played against on the console beta were pretty awful players

Avatar image for vegetable_side_dish
    Vegetable_Side_Dish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AlexW00d: Yes, but you complain like you do have a vagina, with sand in it. 
    Raineko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Raineko

I also had some beast moments with higher K/D than that. :P

david3cm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By david3cm

Why is this a topic? I've seen dumber threads get locked up quicker than this.

imsh_pl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By imsh_pl

@Edin899 said:

Are you a PRO GAMER? Because if you get scores higher then that, and fewer kills you must be a PRO GAMER. Please show us how good you are... smh

Oh god the idiocy.

I don't have to be good at something to understand what being good at it means. I don't have to be a director to be a movie critic, I don't have to be a game developer to be a game reviewer and I certainly don't have to be a pro gamer to see that a 2 KDR is nothing to brag about.

Grow up and stop cluttering the forums.

Bobstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Bobstar

This is great. This should be under the community spotlight.

LiquidSwords

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By LiquidSwords

Beta ass score, brah!

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MikkaQ

Now get that score with 0 kills and I'd truly be impressed. Paddles n' caps, paddles n' caps.

Avatar image for andrewbeardsley
    AndrewBeardsley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By AndrewBeardsley

cool story bro

Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Edin899
    @XII_Sniper said:

Now get that score with 0 kills and I'd truly be impressed. Paddles n' caps, paddles n' caps.

Nah sorry im not a camper, i go out and get set those charges !
    ze_ro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ze_ro

Nothing spectacular, and bragging about your score makes you a dildo.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MikkaQ

@Edin899 said:

@XII_Sniper said:

Nah sorry im not a camper, i go out and get set those charges !

How is healing and capturing points camping? That's about as down and dirty as you can get in that game's battlefield. Also boo rush is boooring.

hoossy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By hoossy

@Edin899 Wow Broseph Stalin! You should print that out to go pick up chicks! Man, you should put that on your tombstone so future generations can visit you and pay homoge! I'm going to jerk off to it now!!!! OMG!!!!

Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Edin899
    @imsh_pl said:

@Edin899 said:

Are you a PRO GAMER? Because if you get scores higher then that, and fewer kills you must be a PRO GAMER. Please show us how good you are... smh

Oh god the idiocy.

I don't have to be good at something to understand what being good at it means. I don't have to be a director to be a movie critic, I don't have to be a game developer to be a game reviewer and I certainly don't have to be a pro gamer to see that a 2 KDR is nothing to brag about.

Grow up and stop cluttering the forums.

Get out of my topic, there is a difference between getting 2 kills and 1 death and 58 kills and 29 deaths. They are both 2KDR but completely different. 
    So your saying you put up 58 kills while getting the objective on the xbox with only 24 players? jealous son?
    DARKSAV10R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By DARKSAV10R

Oh look, I went positive in that game! Sweet :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.