Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Jun 23, 2008

The venerable Battlefield franchise returns for its second console-only outing, this time with a fleshed out single player campaign and a new multiplayer game mode, Gold Rush.

Worst/best experience ever!!!

Mr_Bubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mr_Bubbles

I was playing online, and finally, something clicked. I can fly the chopper like an angel!!! I was flying around with a gunner, and landed for the 5th time to repair (I was able to get of of fire and land 5 times! Awesome!) and a squad member spawned on me and stole my chopper. I was pretty mad, but he got shot down right away, so it was better. I got the chopper again and when I was landing to repair for the 3rd time of that flight, some guy just ran right up and stole the chopper, he even flew away so fast I couldn't even get into the gunner seat! I landed that chopper with 20 vehicle health left and repaired it! I deserve it! And both of these were in the same game... 

So, I can now fly the chopper! Best thing ever! 

People suck, worst thing ever!

stinky51012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By stinky51012

brb bored
    baconbits33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By baconbits33

Isn't there already like 3 threads like this one?

chone777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By chone777

worst experience ever was the single player. it's pretty awesome when it takes about 30 rounds to kill an enemy but only one shot to kill you. this game is terrible and ruined and chance of me buying bad company 2.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.