Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield Heroes

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jun 25, 2009

Battlefield Heroes is EA DICE's casual take on the Battlefield series. It features a cartoon-like graphical style and is played from a third person perspective. It is also a "Play 4 Free" game.

Now this guy is a moron

Out_On_Bail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Out_On_Bail
    http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=20596

read some of this thread, you won't have to go far down to realize how stupid he/she is.  it's really funny actually.

For those too lazy or unmotivated to click, it's a guy basically 'accidentally' admitting to cheating/hacking the game by using 3rd party software.  Too funny.

edit- im thinking you might have to log in to view the forums, i'm not sure.  

allow me to just c&p the juice stuff seeing as not all of you will be able to appreciate this guy.  In the bug reporting forum of the game:
    Guy 1: Description:
    I'm submitting 2 bugs, one is when you kill someone you're suppose to get first blood or something, this doesn't always happen for me, the second is, when I do get multiple kills, I sometimes die and it still shows me my killing spree comment.
    Reproducibility:
    Random
    Steps to reproduce:
    Bug 1:
    1:kill someone
    2:don't get killed
    3:don't hear first blood
    Bug 2:
    1:get 1 or more kills (when you hear first blood)
    2:die
    3:hear you still have the streak going

what should have happened: Bug 1 - should of heard first blood for all 1st streak kills ( I believe) Bug 2 - streak should have went away.
    Guy 2:Aren't the killsounds from a hack????
    Guy 3:There are no killstreak notices in the game. Are you using a third party tool of some sorts?
    Guy1: oops

There's more but that's the jist of it.  If you can log in to see it, it's really quite funny.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.