Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlerite

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Sep 20, 2016

Battlerite is an arena fighting game, and spiritual successor to the arena game Bloodline Champion.

Croak Battlerite build suggestions?

cakedotavi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cakedotavi

I am absolutely loving this game. It's a great balance between being very competitive with a high skill-cap, and being accessible and having quick rounds for when you don't have a ton of time.

I've switched from maining Ruh Kaan to Croak, as my friend that I got into this is maining Ashka and Croak seems like a much better 2s partner for him. I'm looking for some suggestions re: Croak's battlerites.

I currently run a snare & stun focused build to make it easier for Askha to land his combos, with the following battlerites:

1. Spits slow the enemy
    2. Two spit charges
    3. Dash roots enemies for 1sec
    4. Dash hits reduce invis cooldown by 1 sec
    5. Toxic blades gives me some fast attack charges and healing

I'm really enjoying this build, and have won a few 1v2s with it after my buddy got dropped in a few matches. However, I am running into two issues with it:.

First, in any 1v2 where the enemy has a support my damage output is too low to burst the support down - they can't catch and kill me, but I can't deal enough damage to get through a good support's healing.

Second, in any matchup where we are up against two melees with some gap close they inevitably just catch and kill Askha, while I don't have adequate control to keep them both off of him and once he's dead I often lack the damage to deal with their high HP.

Any suggestions on battlerite changes for when the enemy has two tanky melees that are going to rush Askha, or for matchups where I just straight need some more damage (i.e. Blossom + Ruh Kaan has impossible sustain for my current build)?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.