Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlerite

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Sep 20, 2016

Battlerite is an arena fighting game, and spiritual successor to the arena game Bloodline Champion.

Looking for duders to play with!

Nergrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nergrim

So this just released on early access recently and being a fan of bloodline champions i got it right away.

Was hoping to get my old team together to smash some fools, but alas nobody was interested.
    So i come here to giantbomb seeking some foolsmashing duders to help me out.
    Anybody interested?

Steam id : Nergrim

Avatar image for deactivated-5ce1c35b3839a
    deactivated-5ce1c35b3839a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chrisjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By chrisjames

I played a few hours of this this past weekend and really enjoyed it. Would love to play with some duders.

Steam Id: Kein259

bemusedchunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Yo, I picked this up after reading about the hype and pleasantly surprised i did.

This seems like everything I've wanted from both WoW and Dota/hots.

Steam name is bemusedchunk if anyone is looking for an extra duder.

ekajarmstro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ekajarmstro

I tried 2v2s against real people for the first time tonight, and so far it's really fun! My favourite characters so far are Taya and Shifu. I hope GB does a Quick Look. My steam id is EkajArmstro if anyone wants to add me but I'm probably not that good :P

cakedotavi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just hopped on the Battlerite train, and am really enjoying it so far. I have a lot of MOBA and some WoW arena background, which helps, but the fighting game similarities (managing meter etc) are harder for me as I have no real experience with that genera. If people want to group up with someone still learning the finer elements of the game, hit me up! Same name on steam as here.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.