Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioShock 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Feb 09, 2010

Ten years after the events of the first game, Subject Delta is awoken and must unravel the mystery behind the Big Sisters and his own past in the ruined underwater city of Rapture.

How do I reverse the mouse button actions?

GIVEMEREPLAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By GIVEMEREPLAY

I'm shocked that they made your left arm the right button and the right arm your left button. Makes no sense whatsoever. How do I reverse them? I looked everywhere and came up empty everywhere. 

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ineedaname

Can you not just change the controls in the options menu?

Binman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Binman88

They don't let you change button assignments in the control menu? Hmm... only method I can think of outside the game is to go to your mouse settings in the control panel, and check the box beside "Switch primary and secondary buttons" under the Buttons/Button Configuration tab each time you want to play.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Tennmuerti

You can 100% change it in the keybindings menu, I know because i thought same as you at first and changed them around only to find that my reflexes are still wired with "push right mouse button to shoot"

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By jakob187

Personally, I would probably reset the plasmids to my side button on the mouse rather than the right button, then switch my right button to ADS. 

Nonetheless, thank you for pointing this out.

GIVEMEREPLAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GIVEMEREPLAY

Strange, Tennmuerti, I heard on a games podcast that the guy had to go inti the config files and reverse it, but that his brain still wired it backwards too. Maybe I mishead.... I'll go check.  

Edit: Yep, you're right. Thank you! They put the left mouse action and the right mouse action on two different pages in the options, and the way they were labeled threw me off. Thanks for the rapid responses everyone! 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.