Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioShock Infinite

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Mar 26, 2013

The third game in the BioShock series leaves the bottom of the sea behind for an entirely new setting - the floating city of Columbia, circa 1912. Come to retrieve a girl named Elizabeth, ex-detective Booker DeWitt finds more in store for him there than he could ever imagine.

I died and lost the fireball tonic. Do I need to restart?

StillAThreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

<p>Ahoy. I died right around the point where you get the fireball tonic, and I noticed about an hour later that I now don't have it. Without spoiling, is there anything coming up where the fireball is necessary, or can I keep rocking the crows and be alright?</p><p>Thanks dudes.</p>

trulyalive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By trulyalive

If you're playing with a controller, try holding the left bumper down to see the Vigour-wheel. If it's not there, then, yeah I'm guessing you've lost it somehow. (For what it's worth, I played through half the game before realizing that Vigours are all stored. I figured it was like the guns and you had to just pick them up when you see them)

bombedyermom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By bombedyermom

I never used it, beat the game on hard.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#4  Edited By StarvingGamer

Even if you don't have it, you can pick it up later. They're everywhere.

StillAThreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thanks, guys. I didn't realize there were only two tonics active at a time. That, and the first time I replaced awesome gear with less awesome gear by accident are my only two bones with this game so far.

rebgav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks, guys. I didn't realize there were only two tonics active at a time. That, and the first time I replaced awesome gear with less awesome gear by accident are my only two bones with this game so far.

Does the game not store your gear? There is an equipment menu in there, I thought that would be what it was for?

Heltom92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebgav: Pretty sure it does store gear. The UI could be clearer though.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

The game does store gear but getting to the menu where you can change it isn't clear.

You don't seem to need the fire tonic anywhere, but there are other bottles all over the place so you'll find it again.

RedRavN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

//////possible very early game spoiler regarding enemy////

Anyone know if there are crow tonics anywhere else then the one that drops off the crow man enemy you first fight before you get to monument island? I killed him and the tonic dropped into a bush and went out of level. I tried for like 10 minutes to get the use prompt but its stuck there. I can see like half of it there. The game even check pointed me immediately after he died so I havent been able to get crows:( Can it be picked up or bought anywhere else?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.