Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioShock Infinite

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Mar 26, 2013

The third game in the BioShock series leaves the bottom of the sea behind for an entirely new setting - the floating city of Columbia, circa 1912. Come to retrieve a girl named Elizabeth, ex-detective Booker DeWitt finds more in store for him there than he could ever imagine.

Is there any footage of either console version?

pompouspizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm getting the game on 360 it's easily my most anticipated game this year, but all the footage that has been shown I assume is on pc because it looks way too good to be the 360 version. so I'm hoping the console versions look and run okay but i'm a little worried because nothing has been shown of them, can anyone clarify on whether or not there is any 360 footage out there and if so how it looks?

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think that combat trailer was done on the 360 and it looked great. i wouldnt worry too much apparently its only some textures are kinda muddy which is kind of expected nowadays

dungbootle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of the promotional footage is 360. Believe it or don't, it doesn't look as good as you think it does (I mean it looks GOOD, but you know what I mean)

pompouspizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dungbootle: Yeah I know what you mean, it was just an assumption that it was on PC because to me at least from the small bits I have seen from the game it looked too good to be the 360 version.

pompouspizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimmyfenix: Yeah I that's to be expected, thanks a lot.

Klager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know there's leaked PS3 footage out and about. I won't risk popping my story cherry looking it up though, neither should you.

There was one (p)reviewer who said the 360 version had texture issues, and some frame rate dips in action packed sequences, though he might have played an early build. Infinite being an Unreal game on an 8 year old console, none of this is surprising.

spiceninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 2

Most of the footage they've shown looks like it's being played on a high end PC, what with the heavy anti-aliasing and high res textures. The console versions will be fine though.

pompouspizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klager: Yeah I don't want to go near any of that, I have done really well avoiding a lot about the game, I have only really seen the E3 2011 demo and little else, I hold the original in such high regard and I know how I felt the first time I played that game and just go so absorbed in that world and everything I have seen of infinite gives me that feeling again,

Klager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've taken the same precautions. Only saw the E3 gameplay demo, and the new CG one, which was kind of underwhelming by the way.

I know the gameplay is pretty much BioShock, and I love that. The rest is the world and the story, and I want to experience that first hand, good or bad.

sins_of_mosin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 7

The IGN video review should be out at midnight eastern tonight. Reviewer said there will be no spoilers but didn't say anything about system being used ect ect.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.