Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Blur

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 25, 2010

Bizarre Creations' Blur mixes the driving of the Project Gotham Racing series with explosive weaponry and allows players to race up to 20 online opponents.

Eat Out Your Heart Mario Kart

Avatar image for strongprotector
    StrongProtector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

Edited By StrongProtector

I had a chance to sit down with Indycar and NASCAR racecar driver Danica Patrick. It wasn't to talk about the Indianapolis 500 or her transition to NASCAR or even those provocative GoDaddy.com Super Bowl commercials.

If you know anything about me at this point, you know it had to be about a video game. The video game in question, in which the very lovely Danica stars as the final boss, is called Blur.

Blur is a graphically beautiful game that has the real-time damage features of games like Need for Speed combined with the multiplayer and weapon caused chaos of Mario Kart.

Check out my interview with Danica below and then get ready to go out and grab an electric shooting Lotus or super turbo charged Mustang as Blur hits store shelves May 25th for Xbox 360, PS3, and PC.

Video by Josh Anderson and Jared Bodden  

-Ray Carsillo

StrongProtector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By StrongProtector

I had a chance to sit down with Indycar and NASCAR racecar driver Danica Patrick. It wasn't to talk about the Indianapolis 500 or her transition to NASCAR or even those provocative GoDaddy.com Super Bowl commercials.

If you know anything about me at this point, you know it had to be about a video game. The video game in question, in which the very lovely Danica stars as the final boss, is called Blur.

Blur is a graphically beautiful game that has the real-time damage features of games like Need for Speed combined with the multiplayer and weapon caused chaos of Mario Kart.

Check out my interview with Danica below and then get ready to go out and grab an electric shooting Lotus or super turbo charged Mustang as Blur hits store shelves May 25th for Xbox 360, PS3, and PC.

Video by Josh Anderson and Jared Bodden  

-Ray Carsillo

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By toowalrus
    "Entertainment Reporter" That's a sweet title, man. Why didn't you ask if I could use my PSP as a rear-view mirror? That's the real question here.
    StrongProtector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By StrongProtector
    @TooWalrus: Haha. That's a great question. I wish I thought of it. I was just trying to hit the basics as much I could though within the time restraints given to me. Thanks for the comment/view. 
    Turbofirejames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Turbofirejames

Great interview. She's surprisingly well spoken on games.

StrongProtector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By StrongProtector
    @Turbofirejames: Yeah I was a little surprised myself, but she is very chill and we ended up chatting a lot after the interview was over to the chagrin of her publicist. Thanks for the comment and view! 
    bulletstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By bulletstorm

And that's why she'll be the face of female racing for years to come, charismatic and pretty - and apparently casual gamer.

Detrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Detrian

Eat your heart out.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

"Eat out your heart"? That conjures up some pretty disturbing images.

YoungFrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By YoungFrey

Is she really a boss in Blur?  I have yet to open the final boss, but it's supposedly just the first boss (Shannon) again.

StrongProtector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By StrongProtector
    @YoungFrey:
    Yeah she plays the voice of Shannon and you are correct that Shannon is both the first and last boss.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.