BoneTown is a third-person sandbox game that is heavily inspired by the GTA series. The game is notable for its risqué humour, which frequently revolves around sex, illicit drugs use, and racial stereotypes.
At the beginning of the game, players can customize their name and race. As the player makes progress by defeating bosses and completing tasks, new abilities are awarded. The protagonist may also change clothes and weapons, which vary in 'strength' (used to deal more damage) and 'balls' (used to gain access to more attractive females) parameters.
Every main task of the storyline ends with sexual intercourse. Having sex (either oral, vaginal, or anal) restores player's health.
- Dances with Pink Elephants
- Acquaman - Latin Superhero
- Abe Schnook - The Rabbi
- Joseph Smith - Founder of Mormonism
- James T. Jerk - a Star Trek like character fighting with a lightsaber
Weed fights are regular boss battles, but the player - instead of a special skill - is awarded with an upgraded weed pipe that enhances the drug's effect.
- Bruce - the Dancing Queer
- White Jesus - God's Only Son
- Jebediah Ketchum - the Missionary
- Moses - the Original Gangster
- Paramanda Nogahosomie