Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Oct 14, 2014

The third Borderlands game, set between the events of Borderlands and Borderlands 2, follows a quartet of familiar faces as they work to bring Handsome Jack into power through misadventures on Elpis, the moon of Pandora.

Made In Pandora

Slither_Maggot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 16

With the release of the latest Borderlands title, fans of the franchise are chomping at the bit to have a crack at this title. While there have been great successes -and- shortcomings with both titles, what is it exactly that players are looking for with this go 'round?

As a player who loves loot grind but is bit reluctant to hop into a FPS, this franchise not only intrigued me but kept me coming back to hear more, see more, and do more. Quests were fun, dialogue was often completely off-the-wall and provided more than a few good laughs but overall the jump from the first game to the second gave players a lot more of the formula that made the first game so successful but also gave us something more we wanted from the first game, -story-. While not as immersing as an RPG but enough to substantiate a cell-shaded FPS, the story was an added boon to a already fun franchise that was in many ways, still trying to find and broaden its' audience. With this new title rapidly approaching. I, personally just wanted to know what is it you (the players) would like to see from this new addition to the Borderlands franchise?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.