Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bully

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Oct 17, 2006

Rockstar swaps gangsters for delinquents in their open-world formula, giving players control of a new student at a rough-and-tumble private school.

Which version to get?

Emiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Emiel

I have a PS2 and a 360 and haven't played Bully at all. Which version should I buy?

Nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Nate
    @Emiel:  Definitely get the 360 version if you are used to 360 games. After just playing lots of Red Dead Redemption going back to Bully will be graphically difficult to deal with :)  But, the graphical improvements in the 360 Scholarship edition are pretty significant. Also - achievements! 
    That's my 2 cents.
    Godwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Godwind

Get the Wii version.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#4  Edited By beargirl1
    @Nate said:
    " @Emiel:  Definitely get the 360 version if you are used to 360 games. After just playing lots of Red Dead Redemption going back to Bully will be graphically difficult to deal with :)  But, the graphical improvements in the 360 Scholarship edition are pretty significant. Also - achievements! 
    That's my 2 cents.
    "
    the 360 version also has lots of bugs / crashing problems from what i read. i think the crashing was fixed in a patch but it's still buggy.  

if you don't mind bugs, then by all means go for the 360 version. 
    DeShawn2ks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DeShawn2ks
    @Emiel:  I would go with the 360 version since the graphics are a little better and there are a few extra classes and missions. As for the bugs I think the majority of them have had a patch that has fixed them. I got the 360 version the day it came out and the only problem I had with the game is that it locked up on me once.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.