Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Burnout Paradise

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Jan 22, 2008

Burnout Paradise turns the Burnout series on its head by moving from closed set tracks to an open world full of events to experience both alone and in a group online.

Need people to help me in Burnout Paradise

Protoroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Protoroll

I have finished all of the two and three player challenges, but after that it really gets hard to set up a room where everyone will participate. My gamertag is SonicBlackzero and if you would like to help me please reply ASAP and I will set up a match.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman

I have a ton of challenges to complete still so I will help with some. Maybe now right at this moment though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeccee38cdf9
    deactivated-5aeccee38cdf9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By StarFoxA

Oh, dude I'd be willing to help. I need four player challenges too (and three player, and two player, and every other player). My GT is StarFoxA, just send me a message and we can set up a time.

I'll see if my friend Metroid545 is willing to help too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.