Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Nov 06, 2015

Set 40 years after the events of Black Ops II, the twelfth installment of the Call of Duty series brings advanced robotics and biotic augmentations to the clandestine operations of the Black Ops storyline.

Black ops 3: Zombies players!! We want YOU!

EdgeKasey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EdgeKasey

Anyone play this somewhat regularly on xbox one?

Me and my mate are 30+ gamers, so we play when we can...and we're okay.... (I ain't making no solo round 100 runs, sorry)

But it can be hard to find people online to attempt the easter eggs with because the internet can be just as terrible as it is wonderful :p

Thought I'd see if there are any like minded peeps on here who don't get frustrated easily by gamers past their prime :D

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@edgekasey:

I've had nothing but good experiences getting together with GB community members, and find that many of them skew towards late 20s to 30s. With that said, I don't have an Xbox One, and unfortunately I really disliked Zombies the handful of times I've tried it. Good luck with your search, though. I'd also suggest doing a full topic edit and changing the title of this thread to something like "Looking for Xbox One Zombies players." The topic title is a little vague right now.

EdgeKasey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.